wtf? Anne Hathaway is the new Catwoman

By brendon January 19, 2011 @ 4:01 PM

54157_anne_hathaway_uhq-1_122_5lo

Last week it was mentioned on here that Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Biel were all reading for parts in the third Batman movie from Christopher Nolan, but no one was suggesting it was to play Catwoman, so suffice to say this is sort of a shock. Especially if you’re a nerd who is easily shocked.

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Anne Hathaway has been cast as Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.” She will be starring alongside Christian Bale, who returns in the title role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.
Christopher Nolan stated, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story.”
In addition, Tom Hardy has been set to play Bane. Nolan said, “I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.”

To be honest, that last part is even more surprising. If you dont know, Bane was sentenced to prison while still a boy, then experimented on with secret drugs that made him a super strong genius. Then some stuff happened, then some other stuff happened, then he found out Batmans true identity, went to his house and broke his back.

He essentially kills Batman.

What in hell? Is Nolan gonna kill Batman? That’s not rhetorical, answer me. Yes, you, answer the fucking question! (I can see you though your webcam, btw)

SCUM 01/19/2011 16:03

Pasty is as pasty does.

Observer 01/19/2011 16:03

Finally…!

..a chance for Hathaway to show her snatch….

SCUM 01/19/2011 16:04

Snatchaway?

Observer 01/19/2011 16:05

They should make this movie a sort of combo Batman and Bond…..

…”Catwoman shows pussy galore”…..

(in 3-D of course)

Observer 01/19/2011 16:05

3-D = 3 dildos…….almost goes without saying….almost…

SomeoneluvsU 01/19/2011 16:17

When asked for comment on Hathaway’s hiring, Christian Bale commented: “ You’re unbelievable, you’re un-fucking-believable. Number of times you’re strolling-a-fucking around in the background. I’ve never had a DP behave like this. Ehhh…you don’t fucking understand what it’s like working with actors, that’s what that is.

^
    I think that’s a lie…I’m sure Bale has had numerous DPs.
    What a fucking ass.

Observer 01/19/2011 16:26

Well said, SomeoneluvsU……well said…..

cheekymonkey 01/19/2011 16:47

Surely Hathaway is done with Brokeback? Sorry… best I could come up with. I’ll get my coat.

Mac-Daddy 01/19/2011 16:48

Hathaway will make a great cat woman, so fuck you all.

She is Hot and loves anal.

What’s not to like?

i hate you 01/19/2011 16:49

OH dear god. SCUM. close you vagina. it scares me. i forgot what this post is even about.

Gildorg 01/19/2011 16:53

Well, Hathaway is a fan of the back-door action?

Hmm, I guess there is a reason to like her after all…

SCUM 01/19/2011 16:56

<<<<< That is just Rokans worming style.

Mac-Daddy 01/19/2011 16:59

Gildorg: It’s just a BS Rumor, but one I happen to feel is true of all women!^^

Wigg1es 01/19/2011 17:00

They cast sad turtle as Bruce Wayne’s love interest in the Dark Knight, which damn near ruined the entire movie. This is almost as bad, but not nearly as surprising.

Chicagoaniml 01/19/2011 17:04

I agree with Mac Daddy. Hathaway is hot as hell and I hope she gets all leathered up like Michelle Pfifer did in Batman Returns…..Which also had kne of the greatest castings of Danny Devito as the Penguin!

Reeses Feces 01/19/2011 17:41

I want to see SCUM’s avatar in 3D

Ever 01/19/2011 20:07

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman is the greatest decision in Christopher Nolan’s entire career.

This just became the greatest film of all time.

mixedmartialartvideos.com 01/19/2011 20:10