Charlie Sheens mom is the product of a rape

By brendon February 02, 2011 @ 1:12 PM

two-and-a-half-men-charlie-sheen

(NOTE: I should probably write TYLER EXCLUSIVE in all caps across the headline, because thats what this is, but it makes me look needy.)

The reason Charlie Sheen continues to get work in Hollywood despite a 20 year crime spree is because he’s apparently very likable in person. Unless you’re a girl who doesn’t want to have sex with him, in which case he can sometimes become a violent jackass.

Oh, hey, which reminds me, Charlie Sheen’s biological grandfather was a rapist. He raped Sheen’s grandmother and his mom was the product of that rape. Seriously. It’s apparently well known to those close to the Sheen family, at least according to someone I spoke with last night, someone very very much in a position to know this kind of thing.

Is that related to Sheen getting violent with women who won’t have sex with him, or his affinity for prostitutes who never say no? I don’t know, I’m not a psychologist. I can tell you this though; my moms dad was an Apostolic Christian missionary, and I’m a sweet little angel, so maybe that really is how these things work.

1. i hate you 02/02/2011 13:26

you dress like an angel surrounded by gallons of man chowder.

2. rokan 02/02/2011 13:31

Poop

3. One Puppet To Rule Them All 02/02/2011 13:33

anything to put up a charlie post. Even a fabricated story calling his grandfather a rapist. Better get your lawyers on standby, cause this is all pretty much slander. Besides, His last name is Estevez, what do you expect?

4. One Puppet To Rule Them All 02/02/2011 13:33

ps…..get another fucking picture of Carlos Estevez already…

5. uknowwhere2findme 02/02/2011 13:53

Now now DDM…I’m sure Brenda covered all bases and is just not going on..”a friend told me”…I bet she has solid proof…
    We know what a professional B is.

6. rokan 02/02/2011 14:08

Its not rape if he buys you an ice cream cone afterwards.

True story.

7. Charlie Fucking Sheen Mother Fucker 02/02/2011 14:12

Gramps really knew how to party and treat women. I am starting to realize that I really don’t have too many friends when I don’t have 2 kilos on my table.

8. i hate you 02/02/2011 14:15

that’s a good point pepper. much better than the point re: the olsen twins.

over / under 2pm PST on removal of this post?

9. uknowwhere2findme 02/02/2011 14:16

The man with the Yellow hat used to buy me a large Sunday Ice-cream…with a giant banana……

10. uknowwhere2findme 02/02/2011 14:16

ooops…sorry…the banana came before the ice cream…….

11. i hate you 02/02/2011 14:33

i thought the banana came on the ice cream

12. rokan 02/02/2011 14:40

Wait, who had the giant banana, the sundae or the Man with the Yellow Hat?

13. Shiss 02/02/2011 14:41

You can’t libel a dead person, so if he’s dead, Brenda is in the clear. Probably not the first time that’s been said.

14. i hate you 02/02/2011 14:51

i have a yellow hat!

15. rokan 02/02/2011 14:54

But do you have a giant banana, or what do you call it where you come from, a “Magnetic earth pole?”

16. i hate you 02/02/2011 14:57

i do have a magnetic earth pole hammock and it’s moving right now.

rokan 02/02/2011 13:24
    Is it gay if you are DP’ing a chick with your co-worker and you “accidentally” touch his balls?

define ‘accidentally’ and with what did you touch them?

17. SCUM 02/02/2011 15:03

My pole is a dowsing rod.

18. Chicagoaniml 02/02/2011 15:09

Anything is exclusive when you make shit up!

19. Tweets that mention Charlie Sheens mom is the product of a rape - What Would Tyler Durden Do -- Topsy.com 02/02/2011 15:09

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jamie Harvison, ranj atkar, Lord Marculus, Bret Palmer, steve and others. steve said: RT @wwtdd: Charlie Sheens mom is the product of a rape. So his grandfather is a rapist. http://bit.ly/hlQwsP [...]

20. rokan 02/02/2011 15:22