Supermodel Chrissy Teigen can be seen in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue that goes on sale tomorrow, and tonight she’ll be on David Letterman, but last night she was at the Grammy Awards with her boyfriend John Legend.
He was busy winning three more awards (he now has 9).
She was busy doing what she always does, which is make fun of people and be entertaining as hell on her twitter.
– “Christina has like 500 letters in her alphabet judging by her over singing.”
– “So I guess we are really just gonna do this Madonna thing without shame eh Gaga?”
– “Madonna must be spinning in her grave.”
– @brooklynddecker “I have the (Bieber) fever now too. But it’s….down there.”
– “I didn’t think (Gwyneth Paltrows website) goop could be more pretentious but the addition of a ‘music’ section would help.”
– “I 100% just definitely frightened justin bieber.”
– “Some guy just asked me for my credentials. Apparently saying ‘deez titties’ doesn’t work.”
– “3 things I learned at the Grammys: Lea Michelle is really popular, Esperanza Spaulding exists, and Aretha Franklin died.”
Aretha Franklin didn’t really die, by the way. Chrissy just said she did. She also implied that Justin Bieber was getting her wet. Because why wouldn’t she?
The point to all this is that Chrissy is a supermodel who is also funny and an unapologetic smart-ass. That’s sort of amazing. You just don’t expect that. In a sense I’m the same way. One of the reasons girls find me so hot is because I don’t act like I’m hot. They’re always surprised when I tell them that I don’t think I’m hot. I say, “gosh, I don’t know, I guess I’m ok.” And then they touch my arm and laugh and go, “whatever, you know you’re totally hot.” And I say, “well if you say so, hahaha.” And then we do it.