Halle Berrys baby isnt black

By brendon February 04, 2011 @ 1:15 PM

Halle Berry & Daughter Leaving Friend's House

God only knows what’s going on over at TMZ these days (they apparently let Dina Lohan write unedited posts now), but lately they’ve been saying that Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry’s ex, is racist, and now they add that he “went nuts whenever anyone would refer to their daughter as black”.

Sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ … whenever Gabriel would read a story about Nahla that referred to her as “black,” he would go off, insisting his baby was white.  We’re told Gabriel would tell Halle and others they should demand a “retraction” when such references were made regarding his daughter.

I don’t think I’m being pedantic by pointing out that he’s right. Nahla isn’t black. Halle is half white, her mom is white, and Gabriel Aubry is Canadian, which is as white as it gets. So they should say she’s mixed. Obviously Nahlas got some black in her, though Aubry probably doesn’t wanna hear that phrase again anytime soon either.

Mr. Pickles 02/04/2011 13:16

Pickles for Nickels

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mac-Daddy 02/04/2011 13:18

Mr. Skin’s 2011 Anatomy Awards.

Some great videos to watch!

And free to see them too.

Beats the posts here today!

Reeses Feces 02/04/2011 13:18

What’s wrong with being black??….Ohh, nevermind.

uknowwhere2findme 02/04/2011 13:18

Neither was Michael Jackson…but who is really cares?….

uknowwhere2findme 02/04/2011 13:20

I thought Mr.Skins’s was a paid site?
    xnxx or Stileproject..now those are freeeeeeeeee!!!!

SomeoneluvsU 02/04/2011 13:25

I’m with Imus on this one

i hate you 02/04/2011 13:30

i still have morning wood and i am now at the office.

…………..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkward.

uknowwhere2findme 02/04/2011 13:32

<–looks more like a wookie child….

uknowwhere2findme 02/04/2011 13:33

Looks like I have morning wood as well..the blood has left my brain……
    WTF is.. but who is really cares?….

One Puppet To Rule Them All 02/04/2011 13:35

wow, just when you couldn’t care less about the posts around here….

let me go through the list quick fast:

1. Half Breed Halle = I don’t give a fuck about her.
    2. Some Zoolanderesq Male model who fucked a half breed and made some kid that no one wanted in the first place = i do not give a fuck about.
    3. TMZ = I do not give a fuck about
    4. Any lohan = I do not give a fuck about.
    5. Some cut and pasted story about rich people and their race issues = I do not give a fuck about.

thank you for your time.

whyhellothere 02/04/2011 13:40

That is gonna be a fine redbone some say.

whyhellothere 02/04/2011 13:40

some day

Slaappy 02/04/2011 13:47

Molato is the new white?

Tweets that mention Halle Berrys baby isnt black - What Would Tyler Durden Do -- Topsy.com 02/04/2011 13:48

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Tracy Jordan and Sexy Tweeter, Michael. Michael said: Halle Berrys baby isnt black: God only knows what’s going on over at TMZ these days (they apparently let Dina Lo… http://bit.ly/dH3D1F [...]

i hate you 02/04/2011 13:55

what do wookies eat?

Chiefs420 02/04/2011 14:17

So let me get this straight. This guy’s a racist who married and had a child with a black chic? Yeah. That sounds like it could happen. I know canucks are supposed to be all nice and shit but that’s pushing it. Re-posting TMZ drek is the lowest of the low.

Chiefs420 02/04/2011 14:18

wookies eat nookie. thats how we know they’re not black.

i hate you 02/04/2011 14:28

blacks don’t eat poonanny?

rokan 02/04/2011 14:32

I think I have the runs from eating some questionable pussy today.

Is that possible?

Botflyguy 02/04/2011 14:36

Halle is georgeous! The baby is too! 1/4 black is called a quadroon down south in the old days. I calls it brown sugar!