Miley Cyrus got really fat, really fast

By brendon February 16, 2011 @ 6:22 PM

miley_cyrus_got_fat

Miley Cyrus is under a great deal of stress these days, and obviously I’m just joking because to be honest I’m not even sure what the hell it is she does. Other than eat, apparently.

It probably goes without saying that these pictures were taken as Miley and her mom were on their way to a restaurant. My sources tell me Miley was insulted when the waiter gave her a spoon to use instead of her fingers for the can of frosting she brought in her purse. “Oh. My. God. What is this, the freakin White House,” she yelled.

(image source = fame)

Tweets that mention Miley Cyrus got really fat, really fast - What Would Tyler Durden Do -- Topsy.com 02/16/2011 19:05

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dorian Gray, Harry Hunsicker, ranj atkar, Celebrity Pepper, Craptacula and others. Craptacula said: Miley Cyrus got really fat, really fast: Miley Cyrus is under a great deal of stress these days, and obviously I… http://bit.ly/eP9Fti [...]

jfsslow61 02/16/2011 23:49

Coke bloat.

Dr. Gonzo 02/17/2011 11:59

Munchies 1 Humans 0
    Salvia my ass

MungroJaxson 02/17/2011 13:53

Why are some comments closed and others open? I’d still rail Miley.

Reeses Feces 02/17/2011 17:07

This website is trash..

tylerwouldnotapprove 02/18/2011 12:17

It works?

MrAdams 02/18/2011 12:46

Last!

Mac-Daddy 02/18/2011 12:49

It works because these are the posts he links to other gossip sites. Which is why it is listed under crowd favorites.

He has to make his site at least look cool to the dregs of the internets.

He lures them in with false hope of well run web site, then traps them in the photo comments!

One Puppet To Rule Them All 02/18/2011 14:12

and still no mention of this on twitter. place is like a festering infected dick hole….

Observer 02/18/2011 14:20

…….could someone please copy the comments from picture #1 onto this comment thread…..

thanks doll…..

Tony 02/18/2011 18:44

Wow, what a fat fatty

Jesus Food 02/19/2011 16:48

omg wtf happened this is exactly why we have to lower the age of consent, shes already fat?!

Gwen110 02/26/2011 01:48

So am I the only one that feels that this is petty and you are probably fat yourself?