Jennifer Aniston might be topless in another movie

By brendon May 12, 2011 @ 2:33 PM

jennifer_aniston_deep_throat_blowjob_banana_popsicle_hot_dog_horrible_bosses_trailer

A trailer for ‘Horrible Bosses’ has arrived (embed copy here, 1080 copy here) and it’s hard not to be impressed by the awesome cast, including Kevin Spacey, Jason Bateman, a very funny Colin Farrell, and best of all Charlie Day, who is completely fucking awesome.

And that’s it. That’s everyone who is any good. Unfortunately Jennifer Aniston is in it too and getting all the attention because she acts kind of slutty, and reportedly even shot a topless scene. Which doesn’t mean we’re going to see her topless, mind you.

“Producers aren’t sure if they’ll use it. They filmed it two ways: In one, you see Jen’s face and boobs in the same shot. In another, the audience might think it’s a body double.”

Of course this would be the second time that’s happened, because she had a topless scene in ‘The Break Up’ that was cropped to essentially just show her face (uncropped nsfw screencap of that here).

So really who cares because her tits aren’t that great and she’s not sexy anyway. In the trailer she licks a popsicle and a hot dog and sort of blows a banana, but not really. Like, a quarter inch of it goes in her mouth. I could get more of my dick in her mouth even if she didn’t want me too, just by tackling her in the street.

1. uknowwhere2findme 05/12/2011 14:35

nuzzlefutz, you can read, right?
    Hey…look a banana….

2. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 14:35

I am like psychic or something. Probably more something.

3. i hate you 05/12/2011 14:40

i saw some pics earlier of her getting railroaded from behind. i have mentioned this before, but she is obsessed with keeping her clam bare. waxes 2-3 times a week. i bet it still smells like john mayer’s wonderland down there.

4. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 14:40

Gildorg, I am checking on livers for us drinkers just in case.

5. One Puppet To Rule Them All 05/12/2011 14:44

she may be annoying as hell, but name one other 40+ year old that looks that good, and has a natrual body that good.

Me and my penis both agree, that she is extremely fuckable…and that we would both enjoy it very much.

again i ask, has this place become a fucking movie review house or something?

ps. charlie day Rules. him and the rest of the cast of always sunny are funny as shit. I’d say it’s the best comedy show on tv right now.

6. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 14:45

Well, if you are going to have an obsession….

7. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 14:47

Just like everyone else I would split that tail and run.

8. i hate you 05/12/2011 14:50

i think she is still hot too, but the better odds are to find a solid 22-25 yr old if you can stand talking to them. you do have to talk to them right?

9. MrAdams 05/12/2011 14:52

I bet Jen Aniston could make a banana split. She made Brad Pitt split.

10. i hate you 05/12/2011 14:57

you should watch the movers video on college humor up there. these guys are genius.

11. One Puppet To Rule Them All 05/12/2011 15:00

hahaha and the 30 day contractual obligation to leave certain people up in the crowd favorites has ended, and been replaced with a few NEW 30 day obligations…

12. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 15:01

Depends on how much money you have. Here’s some cash, go shopping or something just shut up!

13. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 15:07

One puppet, I noticed you are really focused on the business dynamics of this site. Is that just how you think or do you own stock in buzzmedia?

14. i hate you 05/12/2011 15:09

sarah palin hates black people.

15. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 15:10

Well, I just got off the phone with unemployment and I am back on the Government dime! Because I called in, my complementary Government cheese is in the mail.

16. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 15:12

i hate you 05/12/2011 15:09
    sarah palin hates black people.

I thought that was Bush?

17. i hate you 05/12/2011 15:15

she is a useless whore. i hope she dies and is stuffed in the alaskan pipeline.

18. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 15:19

I take it you are a big fan of that rapper? I don’t think there are any black people in Alaska to hate.

19. Mr. Nutt 05/12/2011 15:21

I thought it was a big joke anyway.

20. i hate you 05/12/2011 15:25

i just want any reason to hate her, but common was born a poor black child and rose through the streets all the way to the white house. it’s a heartfelt, triumphant story.

i just like rappers now bc rokan is one.