LeAnn Rimes defends her ribs. I mean, “abs”.

By brendon May 31, 2011 @ 2:12 PM

leann_rimes_bikini_honeymoon

Country singer/adulterer LeAnn Rimes tweeted a couple of bikini pictures from her honeymoon in Mexico on Sunday, and since you can see her ribs and hip bones in the pictures, one of her fans said you can see her ribs and hip bones in the pictures.

“Whoa, you’re scary skinny! Sorry don’t mean to offend but that’s a lot of bones showing through skin.”

Keep in mind that LeAnn Rimes will fuck your husband, so she’ll sure as hell patronize fans concerned about her health. And so she replied

“those are called abs not bones love.”

After that her fan decided to agree that none of this was happening (“Maybe it’s just the pic…”) and LeAnn wrote

“thx but this is my body and I can promise you I’m a healthy girl. I’m just lean. Thx for your concern but no need too be.”

I don’t mean to brag but I’m pretty sure I know where your ribs are. And that’s them up along the side. Those aren’t abs. But I don’t actually care anyway because I like girls who are skinny. Not only is it more attractive, but I feel they make my dick look bigger in comparison.

(image source = twitter, fame)

mercury 05/31/2011 14:44

Scrawny twat.

Shitcock 05/31/2011 14:57

As long as she lets me rape her shitter I don’t care how skinny she is.

jeffislouie 05/31/2011 15:19

She’s not that skinny.
    Sure, you can see some bones, but she’s always been thin.
    I don’t think anything in these pictures show anything a “fan” should be concerned about. Granted, she’s gross, but still. Skinny is better than fat, and until I can count her ribs and see all of her joints, she seems ok.

king jeremy the wicked 05/31/2011 16:03

hmmm…..she must have stopped taking her AIDS Cocktail

el cunado 05/31/2011 16:05

I’m under the impression her pussy feels like your fucking a chicken wing. I’m afraid she’d hurt my cock.

Admiral 05/31/2011 16:21

It’s not her body that concerns me, it’s the goofy overbite. There’s just not much she can do about that, save for some extreme cosmetic surgery.

Admiral 05/31/2011 16:22

Ergh, on second-thought, there’s a lot of disproportion going on with her face that would be very hard to ‘correct’. Hey, maybe that goofiness will make her ‘cute’ rather than ‘pretty’. I say this as an observer, though, ’cause all my girlfriends have be beautiful.

MightyKC 05/31/2011 23:46

It’s not an overbite. She got her scraggly little pebble teeth replaced by some bonded horse teeth. Google that shit. Both sets of teeth were disgusting to match her. I like the stretch marks on her hips. I don’t know who her husband is, but what the hell is he thinking to leave a hot chick for her. Does she have money, and why does she have money?

DBXdarkangel 06/01/2011 09:22

Say what you want but id still love to slam it in her ass.

mercury 06/01/2011 09:58

Whatever happened to women that were actually woman-shaped?

Observer 06/07/2011 20:48

Admiral……

….so you’re saying….”doggy-style”…….

…also….nothing cures a skinny chick like marrying her……