Lindsay Lohan filmed a commercial

By brendon June 21, 2011 @ 2:55 PM

Lindsay Lohan is under house arrest, but she’s free to do anything she wants as long as she doesn’t leave her 1.4 million dollar condo on Venice Beach. That includes having friends over and parties and even filming a commercial, like the one she shot for beezid.com over the weekend.

It’s not known how much she was paid, but she turned down the original offer of $25,000 so it’s presumably more than that. She was also given $10,000 in credit to use on beezid, which is a shopping auction site that has “scam” as the first suggestion on google after you type in the name. The site itself says they offer “unbelievable deals on brand new, brand name products, every day!”

So when you think about it this sort of makes sense, because if there’s anyone who knows how to get brand new merchandise for nothing, it’s Lindsay Lohan.

1. uknowwhere2findme 06/21/2011 15:11

25 k for a TV ad?…that’s pocket change…..You need to add a few zeros to the 25,000

2. i hate you 06/21/2011 15:18

sally struthers looks terrible.

3. Dr Poop 06/21/2011 15:31

Pepper,

No, Ebert’s Dr. just confirmed to me that he cannot swallow your semen, but I believe you can cum into his spit cup and then they can syringe it into his feeding tube.

Will that do?

4. SomeoneluvsU 06/21/2011 15:38

I hear to make rent ,
    she gives $ 20 hand jobs.

5. Mr. Pickles 06/21/2011 15:39

I am not sure this will help Mr. Ebert’s condition at all. He would likely prefer to be inseminated by a rhinocerous through the O ring.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6. Mr. Pickles 06/21/2011 15:40

Mr. IHY pays 8 dollars for hand jobs and gives them away to all of his friends on Thursdays.

7. Mr. Nutt 06/21/2011 15:50

I think we missed an opportunity by having her under house arrest. It is very possible she could have been in the back seat of Dunn’s car trying to ‘ make rent ‘.

8. rokan 06/21/2011 15:52

I think I’m getting a boner.

9. deathofirony 06/21/2011 15:57

Based on that echo she must be living in a pretty empty house.

Empty.

10. Mr. Nutt 06/21/2011 16:08

Rokan, this should take care of it.

11. Observer 06/22/2011 12:28

Whatever she’s selling…….I’ll take two…….

…but I want the five-finger discount……