Michael Jackson gave Aaron Carter coke at 15

By brendon June 29, 2011 @ 4:02 PM

michael_jackson_david_nordahl_cherub_painting

Michael Jackson was always deeply concerned about children of course, and by that I mean he was concerned they might tell after he raped them. Like this little snitch Aaron Carter is now doing. What a little tattle-tale.

Aaron tells OK! how MJ gave him drugs and alcohol when he was just 15.
‘I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,’ Aaron says.
When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne, ‘Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…’

I think it goes without saying that it’s wrong to loosen teenagers up with wine and cocaine so you can have sex with them. Wine and weed works a lot better. The coke makes them all paranoid and jittery.

(as you may remember, Michael commissioned these totally-not-suspicious paintings. full size of that last one here)

1. Fake FatOldElvis 06/29/2011 16:05

Fist!

2. i hate you 06/29/2011 16:12

like i said, cocaine is for children and retards. mescaline is the drug for the people. i must be experiencing some sort clairvoyance today. it is likely the mescaline.

3. Shitcock 06/29/2011 16:13

Oddly enough, I recently heard that coke was for kids and retards. Apparently this jackass thought the same.

Lucky kid though – free booze and coke sounds pretty good, minus the buttsecks with the creepy androgynous singer.

4. Shitcock 06/29/2011 16:15

Dammit, if only I hadn’t taken that last phone call I would have posted sooner.

5. SaintMidian 06/29/2011 16:23

If he loved them so much maybe he should have bought the crippled one a new leg. Guess it’s harder to run away …

6. i hate you 06/29/2011 16:31

shitcock has a deviated septum.

7. Dr Poop 06/29/2011 17:39

I hear coke is just for kids and retards.

That’s what I heard anyway.

8. rokan 06/29/2011 17:40

What they don’t mention is that he made him snort it off his cock.

9. The Puppet 06/29/2011 17:52

When Michael made the first offer, I believe Carter was heard saying…” blow it out your ass”
    Michael heard…”blow it in my ass”

10. Mr. Pickles 06/29/2011 17:52

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wander if Michael had a little cock now that you mention. This could also give us some direction on how much coke the teen snorted off that cock.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11. i hate you 06/29/2011 17:59

i thought the only person that did coke that way was stevie nicks.

12. Mr. Nutt 06/29/2011 18:29

No, she does it on the buffet table.

13. mercury 07/02/2011 07:27

Aaron didn’t actually say that, but of course that’ll never be mentioned here.

14. Observer 07/06/2011 20:22

….kids LOVE sleepovers, though…..