oh f**k you, Steven Spielberg

By brendon June 20, 2011 @ 2:49 PM

megan_fox_bikini_hawaii

Back in 2009, Megan Fox did an interview with Wonderland magazine, who asked her what it was like to work with Michael Bay on the first 2 ‘Transformers’ movies. And she said…

“He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him.”

In other words Bay, like many directors, acted like a dictator on set but she liked him. Shortly after that, of course, Fox was replaced in ‘Transformers 3′, but not by Bay as it turns out. By Executive Producer Steven Spielberg.

Steven Spielberg demanded Megan Fox be fired from the latest Transformers film after she insulted its director, it has been revealed.
The Hollywood legend was outraged after the screen beauty compared Michael Bay to Hitler during a press interview.
Bay has revealed for the first time he was told to get rid of the actress.
He said: ‘You know the Hitler thing. Steven (Spielberg) said, fire her right now.’

For no reason other than ‘Indiana Jones 4′, Steven Speilberg can suck my dick, but the reality is he hasn’t made a good movie since ‘Saving Private Ryan’ 13 years ago and the most innovative thing he’s done since is set the record for the most product placement. It wasn’t just Matt and Trey who pointed out what a hack he is now, the creator of ‘Community’ called him a “moron” too.

And he is. He sucks. All he does is find ways to cast Shia LaBeouf (6 times in 5 years; in Disturbia, Eagle Eye, Indiana Jones 4 and Transformers 1, 2, and 3) and cash in on incoherent shit like ‘Transformers’. The first two were unbearable, even with Megan to stare at, and I’ll keep a cyanide capsule in my mouth just in case someone tries to trick me into seeing the third one.

(image source for Megan Fox in a bikini, day 2 = splash)

1. mikey the retard 06/20/2011 14:50

i watn to tuch her pener

2. mercury 06/20/2011 14:53

Whatever, those movies blow anyway.

3. Mr. Nutt 06/20/2011 15:04

Oversensitive jew. Spielberg just reinforced a stereotype. The jews DO control Hollywood. Madoff, Weiner, Spielberg, keep up the good work.

4. Schindlersotherlist 06/20/2011 15:05

Actually, Munich and Catch Me If You Can were great.

But Indy 4. Holy Shit.

5. Mr. Nutt 06/20/2011 15:06

No pener Mikey. You want to play with her Lincoln log and maybe even her cotton pony.

6. rokan 06/20/2011 15:13

I’d like to give her gash a good cleaning with one of my new wash cloths.

7. i hate you 06/20/2011 15:13

icebergs goldbergs speilbergs like to urinate in each other’s rectums.

8. rokan 06/20/2011 15:30

Have any of you guys ever seen Blue Man Group?

9. i hate you 06/20/2011 15:33

seems like they could put a bit more into the production if you ask me.

10. rokan 06/20/2011 15:37

Nice catch, Nutt.

But you can’t show tits on her anymore. Haven’t you been paying attention?

11. uknowwhere2findme 06/20/2011 15:37

mikey….you can touch my peeeeeeener

12. Observer 06/20/2011 15:38

Rokan…..

…blew men in a group….?

13. rokan 06/20/2011 15:39

Pepper,

Mikey’s hands are all sticky now.

Observer,

Did you see Claire Dane’s nipple?

14. Mr. Nutt 06/20/2011 15:40

Rokan, from what I understand, Brenda can’t but we can. Then again, I haven’t checked my email lately.

15. Observer 06/20/2011 15:40

I hate it when Peppper plays favourites AFTER Father’s day……

16. Mr. Nutt 06/20/2011 15:42

Obs, I know you know about this.

17. i hate you 06/20/2011 15:45

i just took a never ending poo. everytime i went to wipe it was like more was coming out. i hope i didn’t get what pepper caught from that asian tranny hooker last year.

18. Observer 06/20/2011 15:46

Rokan……

….I did see Claire Dane’s (so called) nip slip……

….where should I save it……and how should I classify it….?

19. i hate you 06/20/2011 15:53

my docs->new folder->nipples->almost a titty