Thursday headlines, with romance and danger!

By brendon June 23, 2011 @ 2:19 PM

alyssa_campanella_miss_usa

LINDSAY LOHANS PUBLICIST- is upset that someone sold a picture of an open wine bottle at Lindsays house because he would have paid more for it and her current drinking, “never would have been an issue.” Because if I can’t see the problem, there is no problem. That’s what I tell girls when they claim I got them pregnant too. (e!)

EMMA STONE AND ANDREW GARFIELD - are now dating. I bet she made him lasagna. (ny post)

DANIEL RADCLIFF – is on Broadway these days starring in ‘How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying’, but last nights performance was cancelled because a 29-year-old stagehand died of cardiac arrest, the result of a drug overdose, right before the curtain went up. He should have asked Daniel about that Horcrux thing. (ny times)

MATT LAUER – flew from NY to LA on Tuesday to interview Lindsay Lohan, but then she locked herself in her bedroom and refused to do the interview she already agreed to for less than $100,000. This must be some of that dedication to hard work she’s so committed to now. (page six)

ALYSSA CAMPANELLA – is in New York doing promotion this week, which is nice because I keep forgetting that our current Miss USA is a hot ass ginger. Fuck you, Canada! (splash and wenn)

1. i hate you 06/23/2011 12:38

i bet her clam smells like violets.

2. Observer 06/23/2011 12:45

…..only because her violets now smell like clam…..

3. whatizdat 06/23/2011 12:56

What the fuck happened to this place?

4. Observer 06/23/2011 13:00

Whatizdat………

…this “place” has beaten us down, “disrespected” us…….and the final indignity……

…no more tit shots…..

5. rokan 06/23/2011 13:00

Is it just me or does Casey Anthony look like she’s enjoys anal sex?

6. uknowwhere2findme 06/23/2011 13:02

whatizdat you say?

7. Shitcock 06/23/2011 13:05

I say they all enjoy it, rokan. Some just don’t know it yet.

8. whatizdat 06/23/2011 13:06

Yes I do say !
    No more tits here? WTF?
    I blame Tracy Morgan, the poor bastard’s been blamed for everything else !

9. Gildorg 06/23/2011 13:08

I think the Ginger and Audrina might both enjoy the Anal…

If not, It would be fun to introduce them to it!

10. TheDude61 06/23/2011 13:16

She isn’t a real ginger….
    She’s naturally blonde and if i remember correctly she’s allergic to the sun.

11. Castor_Troy_ 06/23/2011 13:20

Not to mention she actually believes in Evolution…which is a step in the right direction.

12. Observer 06/23/2011 14:04