Tracy Morgan would kill his gay son

By brendon June 10, 2011 @ 11:25 AM

This story needs to be prefaced by listening to Jay Mohr on Opie and Anthony telling a story about Tracy Morgan tricking him into smoking PCP and then taking his shirt off and punching a waiter at a club. Because Tracy Morgan is a crazy person. He’s genuinely insane.

TMZ says…

Morgan took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium and went off about gays — saying, “Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying.”
He added, “Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming.”
When talking about the possibility of his son being gay — Tracy said he “better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I’ll pull out a knife and stab that little n**ger to death.”
Afterward, Tracy told the crowd, “I don’t “f*cking care if I piss off some gays, because if they can take a f*cking d**k up their ass… they can take a f*cking joke.”

Okay, again, Tracy Morgan is insane, and you can’t give him a microphone and put him on stage and then criticize him for saying insane things any more than you can yell at a kid with Downs for making faces. Morgan could have easily had said the same thing about stabbing his kid because he thought he was a dragon.

SexyRicardSimmons 06/10/2011 11:28

I don’t see why any of this is a problem. The man speaks the truth.

Shitcock 06/10/2011 11:50

What a silly negro.

TheDarkKnight 06/10/2011 11:55

I think Batman will get a new batsuit, I think he’ll be fighting Bane so hard that he tries to hold in a fart during the whole fight and then Bane punches him in the stomach he craps his batsuit and it smells like poop. Eventually he’ll get so sick of the stink from the suit he’ll ask for a new suit from Lucius and Lucius will say “why?” and Bruce will reply “Because I pooped my batsuit when I fighted Bane!” and Lucius will say “Dang that’s messed up son! What smells down here?” Bruce will say “My POOPY batsuit you idiot, I just told you I pooped it!” Then Lucius kills Batman cause it smells so bad and then the credits roll. END SCENE

BANG!

SomeoneluvsU 06/10/2011 12:00

Tracy is sure going to be mad when he finds out his son is black.

Dr Poop 06/10/2011 12:01

Medically speaking, a 2002 study proved that 87% of Americans surveyed said taking a dick in the ass was a lot harder than taking a joke.

Mr. Nutt 06/10/2011 12:01

If they can take a fucking dick up their ass, they can take a fucking joke.

I can see his point.

MrAdams 06/10/2011 12:27

I’d rather take the joke, but that’s just me.

Mr. Nutt 06/10/2011 12:44

Yes MrAdams, I agree with you.

theKingslayer 06/11/2011 00:45

Just to be clear, that story did not actually happen to Jay Mohr. He is a hack and this actually happened to bert kreischer (who also, if he is to be believed, is who the Van Wilder is based off of). i guess they are friends and for some reason jay mohr is more famous, and bert lets him tell this story as if it happened to him. i didn’t watch the whole thing, but he also didn’t actually give him PCP, he was just fucking with him. first post, not sure if anybody of actual consequence actually reads these comments, but yeah thought you should know.

also to be clear, the only reason i know this is bert tells the story on Joe Rogan’s podcast. and he tells it much better i might add

ChrisJPN 06/11/2011 06:27

theKingslayer is right. I love O&A and I love Jay on the show but when I heard Bert tell that story on Rogan’s podcast I couldn’t believe the balls on Jay to tell that story on O&A as if it was just an off the cuff story when it didn’t even happen to him. Bert’s story is basically exactly the same just funnier although his Tracy impression is admittedly not as good.

SOAPBOX77 06/11/2011 11:49