Cameron Diaz is a lovely woman

By brendon July 01, 2011 @ 12:34 PM

93239_025

Cameron Diaz was in Madrid on the Spanish TV show ‘El Hormiguero’ last night to promote ‘Bad Teacher’, and she seems to think the best way to do that and get around the language barrier was to make dumb faces for 10 minutes. Now the people in Spain can say, “I’d like a ticket to the one where the old lady who thinks she’s young cackles like a jackass.”

The Puppet 07/01/2011 13:25

CHEERS TO SCUM!!!!!

SomeoneluvsU 07/01/2011 13:34

El Hormiguero (Spanish for “The Anthill”)

I’m assuming they thought she was the aardvark

rokan 07/01/2011 13:40

I’d drag Puppet’s dick through broken glass to smell where she pissed last night.

The Puppet 07/01/2011 13:46

Rokan, no need to go that far. All you have to do is smell my cock.

rokan 07/01/2011 13:58

Puppet,

If I wanted to smell your grandma’s ass I’d just ask her to drop her drawers and grab her ankles.

SCUM 07/01/2011 14:18

New boring up. Thanks Puppet.

invalidusername 07/01/2011 16:06

That Cuban dyke hasn’t bothered to learn any Spanish? I bet they asked her in Spanish if it was embarrassing to be Cuban and no hablas espanol. Ugly trollop that she is.

Chri534 07/02/2011 03:17

Yeah, but they might confuse it with Larry Crowne (I had to look up the title; it’s the movie with Tom Hanks coming out). I want to punch myself in the nuts every time I hear Julia Roberts’s spastic laughter in those commercials.

mercury 07/02/2011 07:24

She’s not old.

sharlene 07/03/2011 22:29

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83
    being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive
    retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it
    only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,
    BidsHit.com

Habitual Line Stepper 07/04/2011 01:35

Not old hey? Born in 1972. Means she’s 39.

“Every study you read or expert you consult will agree: 35 is the age of reckoning for women when it comes to having children.” “Age 35 is also the point when Down syndrome and other genetic abnormalities become more of a concern, so experts routinely recommend amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, or other detailed fetal screening during pregnancy from the mid-30s on.” “Miscarriage rates also rise slowly but steadily as women age, as do pregnancy-related complications. A woman over 35 is more likely than a younger woman to have an ectopic pregnancy.”

Hope your pathetic career, and ‘retarded teacher’, or whatever the fuck it’s called, was completely fulfilling cause your eggs are all withered.

Just buy a kid … is that still popular?

Oh well at least you were great in … ummmm .. uuuuh … hmm Was there any movie you were ever great in? Ah well … I hear money is supposed to make you happy. Give that a try.

Habitual Line Stepper 07/04/2011 01:42

Gangs of New York … There, I got one … That one had good actors in it … You were still weak but at least it was good actors … So hey, that’s good I guess.

Habitual Line Stepper 07/04/2011 01:45

And that was funny when you wiped come in your hair in that other one too. It made your hair stand straight up … ’cause it was come in his hand ’cause he just jerked off in his hand .,.. funnyyyy stuff.

When you have awesome shit like that behind you … Who needs kids? or a significant other? .. or happiness? … am I right?

It’s better to be a big superficial star. Awesome.

Q Jordon 07/04/2011 05:00

Where do they see lovely? I see pits all over her face. I have never seen the beauty in this one.

mercury 07/04/2011 11:38

Life isn’t merely about procreating.

Habitual Line Stepper 07/04/2011 11:40

Exactly, ‘life isn’t merely about procreating’ … That’s what I tell all 39 year old single women … and man, do they love it!

Try it.

Observer 07/11/2011 20:25

Mercury……@11:38…

…..Life isn’t merely about procreating.

….tell that to Darwin and the DNA molecule…..