Megan Fox is box office gold

By brendon July 07, 2011 @ 4:55 PM

megan_fox_2011_armani_ads

‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’, has been out for 8 full days now, and it’s still doing incredible business, unless of course you compare it to ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’. At this point, ‘Fallen’ had made $239 million at the box office, while ‘Dark of the Moon’ now sits at $198. That’s a drop of around $41 million.

It would be overly simplistic to say this is all because Megan Fox was replaced by Rosie Huntington Whitely, but complicated theories are for fags, so that’s what I’m going to say.

Not only is Fox (seen here in her brand new Armani campaign) a thousand times hotter than Whitely, but now we’re expected to believe Sam Witwicky has dated two international supermodels in a row, which is somehow the dumbest premise even in a movie about fights between shape-shifting robots from outer space.

1. i hate you 07/07/2011 16:57

i don’t believe you could effectively cum in her belly button.

2. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 16:59

Can I try? I want to give it a shot.

3. WarDamn31 07/07/2011 17:00

what the fuck is up with the third picture? She looks like a chinese woman with downs, oh wait….

4. mikey the retard 07/07/2011 17:01

mr puppet payed me fore dollars to let him putt marshmeellos up my wrektum

5. rokan 07/07/2011 17:02

Pepper has a set of bra and panties just like that.

Hi, Mikey!

6. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 17:03

The hot coco is next Mikey! RUN!

7. mikey the retard 07/07/2011 17:04

hi mr baear.

8. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 17:05

Shit, I shouldn’t have told him to run. I’ll go get the peroxide and a couple of band-aids.

9. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 17:06

Hi Mikey!

10. The Puppet 07/07/2011 17:08

So, are we back to normal yet?
    Why don’t you ban Rokan and all his puppets?
    Wait, never mind, then this place would only have about three people posting, just like the Daily Yuckie.
    Jaybroni so hung himself with the shoelaces out of his black Chuck Taylors, and it is so Rokan’s fault. Nice work.

Rokan had nothing to do with it. The pressure finally got to Jay. A new girl every day = 365 hot chicks. Can’t do it. I dare you to try. Day after day. Month after month. Year after year. Or his girlfriend made him stop. Women always got to ruin a mans good time. Can’t live with ‘em, can’t shoot them.

mr puppet payed me fore dollars to let him putt marshmeellos up my wrektum

Puppet,

Please turn your head and cough.

11. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 17:09

Is Megan a mouth breather?

12. Death to Finkle! 07/07/2011 17:10

Pic 7 makes my shape shift.

13. Beppo 07/07/2011 17:10

Mikey,
    Papa has some heavy boxes he’d like you to carry up to the attic for me. I can’t pay you this week, but I have a pocket full of gumballs and you can help yourself if you can find them.
    Come over after supper, and don’t tell your Grandma this time.

14. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 17:11

Mikey not going to say “hi” to the masturbating cat huh. I see how it’s going to be.

15. Mike Hunt 07/07/2011 17:12

Hi Finkle,

16. mikey the retard 07/07/2011 17:13

Hi mr knutt i am aspossed to talk to anywon who i tuching their pener, gram sed so.

17. SHOGGOTHSEX 07/07/2011 17:17

Maybe we’ve finally just culled all the normal people who realize that Michael Bay is a hack and this is just the mouthbreathers who will go see whatever is exploding onto screens on the 4th of July. Let’s be honest, Megan Fox has done nothing but shitty movies her whole career, Transformers were the only ones that made any money. Let her be in a movie that makes any money and I’ll believe she’s the one that is responsible for this fucktarded movie making less than the previous two fucktarded movies.

18. SHOGGOTHSEX 07/07/2011 17:18

P.S.- Hi Mikey! Tell Grammy I said hi and in the name of Lord Cthulhu I’ll be over to melt the flesh off her withered bones later tonight!

19. Dr Poop 07/07/2011 17:19

Puppet,

I’ve been asked to write an article about new psychological syndromes for AMA weekly and I’m hoping you can help me out.

I’d like to explore the issue of Rokan-envy and how it can effect one’s life in such a debilitating fashion. I think you’d be perfect for it.
    Would you be able to swing by the office next week? We’ll put you up in the stirrups, and you can just let it all loose.

I’ll even check you for worms and we’ll call it even.

What do you say, Buddy?