Ryan Reynolds is dating Charlize Theron! Maybe!

By brendon July 13, 2011 @ 2:13 PM

charlize_theron_bikini

People magazine and Us magazine have wildly different stories today about who Ryan Reynolds might be banging, but not to worry; in either case, it’s someone really really famous.

Let’s start with People, who says he had a “flirty” date with Scarlett Johansson, whatever the hell that means.

Seven months after announcing their split and nearly two weeks after their divorce was finalized, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson seemed to put the past aside as they dined together at L.A.’s Little Dom’s restaurant Saturday night.
“They were leaning in closely to each other when talking,” a source at the restaurant says. “They were being flirty.”

Meanwhile, Us says that Reynolds has secretly been dating Charlize Theron.

A source says Reynolds, 34, and Charlize Theron, 35, “have been dating — for months! They’re exclusive, and it’s very hush-hush.”
While the two haven’t been photographed together, a witness noticed Reynolds’ motorcycle at Theron’s home all morning on June 5, then saw the actor exit her house around 3 p.m. — and she left just minutes later.

If you were thinking that this was boring and recycled pictures of Charlize in a bikini from 2008 would really liven things up, then you and I are in complete agreement. You can’t see it but I’m nodding very proudly at you right now.

(image source = flynet)

1. BieberFever69 07/13/2011 14:22

I bet he could do all kinds of fun stuff to girls with that green lantern ring of his.

2. BieberFever69 07/13/2011 15:29

No I don’t hate myself enough to pay 15 dollars to go see another shit ass super hero movie.

3. SomeoneluvsU 07/13/2011 15:30

Is that the green lantern in the back of her Limo?

4. i hate you 07/13/2011 15:45

i can’t deal with the bipolarity of her looks. ryan reynolds is a poor decision maker.

5. rokan 07/13/2011 15:56

Tyler,
    I did spend two hours of my life watching that piece of shit, and I wish you would hit me in the head.

I will say that Blake Lively came off pretty believable as a fighter pilot though.

6. i hate you 07/13/2011 16:11

brenduh changed the tag on werewolves. i think he is pissed at mikey.

7. Guinny_Ire 07/13/2011 16:14

Insert “Rock Hudson” for “Ryan Reynolds” and then read the story again.

8. The Fried Man 07/13/2011 17:00

How is Ryan Reynolds Deadpool and Green Lantern? That really pisses me off.

9. dating72 07/14/2011 03:16

Thanks for very good information on Ryan Reynolds is dating Charlize Theron. http://www.dating72.com/

10. Observer 07/14/2011 09:37

I’d fuck Johansson AND Theron…..but only in a threesome……..either one alone doesn’t do much……

11. Mississippi Mud 07/14/2011 14:05

Charlize is dating the man-child Ryan. Well, does anyone want to wager how long this will last. I say less than three months before he is off on a ‘strange’ hunt.

12. martingeorge2011 07/16/2011 13:33

Dating is a form of courtship consisting of social activities done by two persons with the aim of each assessing the other’s suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. While the term has several senses, it usually refers to the act of meeting and engaging in some mutually agreed upon social activity in public, together, as a couple.

13. Montesquieu 07/18/2011 08:58

I’ve seen her in a romantic comedy with Christina Ricci. She looked a bit rough in that film though.