George Clooney really is dating Stacy Keibler

By brendon August 05, 2011 @ 5:57 PM

stacy_keibler_bikini

Life and Style will print literally anything, so not everyone believed them on Wednesday when they claimed that George Clooney was dating Stacy Keibler now.

Son of a bitch.

Just over a month following his announced split from Elisabetta Canalis, George Clooney is now dating actressStacy Keibler, multiple sources confirm to US Weekly.
“It’s more than just a fling,” (said) one insider close to Keibler.
(They’ve) known each other “four or five years,” the insider adds, and recently “reached out to one another through a mutual friend.”
Since becoming romantic, the pair have been spending time together in London and at Clooney’s Lake Como spread in Italy.
“They’re basically exclusive at this point,” explains the insider. “They like each other’s sense of humor. Obviously they’re both physically attracted to one another.”

Ok seriously, George Clooney and his awesome life can go fuck themselves. This story is gonna suck unless it ends with Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson attacking her on a date, and when George tries to intervene Randy Orton comes up behind him and slams him in the back of a head with a chair.

1. snapperking 08/05/2011 18:12

I admit……I would last about 3 seconds with her. I think in that 3 second time period, I would reach Nirvana.

2. CrappyCar 08/05/2011 18:20

Holy shit, a dyed blond with fake tits! Never seen one of those before.

3. tanniacake 08/05/2011 18:23

lol at the ending commentary. i can so see that happen which means i need to stop watching as much wrestling as i have this week haha.

4. i hate you 08/05/2011 19:26

i fuck bitches! you’re all bitches! fuck you!

pepper, please see preceding post you deviant fuck.

5. Fang Wu 08/05/2011 19:34

She got implants in her 30′s hoping it would help her career. Then she lands George Clooney. I bet Clooney fucked her in the ass before he even asked her name. He still might not know it.

Even Casey Affleck and the Hawaii Five-O dude are gettin’ in on that Ocean’s 11 train.

6. MS007 08/05/2011 19:45

Lake Como spread, huh? Yep, that sounds about right.
    Seriously, if you are a woman and George comes a callin’ you should pretty much assume the rest of the world now knows:
    1. You are gonna be his eye candy for around 2 years, max.
    2. You are gonna follow him and his ridiculous life “helping” people that are starving to death, whilst flying around in private jets, helicopters and dropping $2000 on lunches whever you go
    3. You probably will get screwed a lot in Italy
    4. You might have to help him read some lines, but don’t worry, every character he’s ever played he has acted the exact same way, so this part isn’t gonna be tough
    5. Since you know that he ain’t gonna marry you, and that you will have to put out big time to stay with him, and that he is 1000% gonna break up with up… then that pretty much makes you a whore.
    Seems about right to me.

7. MrAdams 08/05/2011 19:57

George Clooney probably fucked her up the ass before he found out she wasn’t a dude.

8. Mr. Nutt 08/05/2011 21:58

Hate, you are all tanked up which is good. Have low expectations and a high erection and you will be happy. I am not a big fan of George but I have to admire his attitude about marriage and his ability to fuck random hot bitches. Stacy has legs that go up and make an ass out of themselves.

9. Gildorg 08/06/2011 01:51

Good for her that she finally got the implants!

I remember when she first came onto the scene, commenting that with bigger boobs she would be pretty damn perfect.

Good for ol’ Clooney that he is tagging her in the butt!

Sigh. Home again for a few and then both jobs tomorrow!

Hope you all have a good and safe Weekend! See any of you that hang-out for the Weekend Shift!

Cheers!

10. D. Znuts 08/06/2011 12:34

People still post here? I thought they disabled comments months ago when BRENDOUCHE (who actually censors their own name out of comments, sensitive little bitch) got tired of everyone pointing out what a giant shill he is.

11. D. Znuts 08/06/2011 12:36

“The Hawaii Five-O Dude” is James Caan’s kid, he’s probably been capitalizing on his name and tapping Hollywood ass since he was old enough to cum.

12. Gildorg 08/06/2011 13:46

Ugh…

Woke up early and got ready to go, but realized I have a late shift again!

The worst part is, I cannot drink before I go in!

Oh well, Shoot some stuff on the ol’ dinosaur here and then go in…

Have fun today, Boys!

13. automaticQB 08/06/2011 17:57

Stacy Keibler is great in bed. I know, personally!
    Well, not me, but a friend of mine.
    Well, not a friend of mine….
    but you can imagine what it would be like. Right? Right?

14. jbchouheile 08/06/2011 22:55

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com —–

15. SomeoneluvsU 08/07/2011 00:41

I’d throw a little elfin magic in that…
    I bet it would be uncommonly good.

16. Gildorg 08/07/2011 03:20

Damn Spammers!

Home Again, Home Again… Jiggity Jig!

Sigh… I don’t wanna go in tomorrow! Oh well… Time for a couple shots and then I gotta pass out!

Don’t have too much fun around here!

17. llzzmm6 08/07/2011 05:07

Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****

18. llzzmm6 08/07/2011 05:14

Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****

19. AguirreLloyd 08/07/2011 11:41

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

20. MrAdams 08/07/2011 12:27