hey there Ashley Tisdale

By brendon August 04, 2011 @ 2:03 PM

ashley_tisdale_workout_west_hollywood

Ashley Tisdale left a gym in West Hollywood yesterday in a little half shirt that showed off her abs, making this the best Ashley Tisdale could ever look. Unless she were to get huge implants, like I’ve repeatedly begged her to in my letters. Did she even look at the nude sketches I did? I don’t know why I even bothered!

(image source = flynet)

1. uknowwhere2findme 08/04/2011 14:17

All day for this stupid post…mehhhhhh

2. Mac-Daddy 08/04/2011 14:57

who?

3. i hate you 08/04/2011 15:23

stay tuned for more of yesterday’s news!

4. PhelpsJulian 08/04/2011 15:29

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentBite.çom

5. steeb2er 08/04/2011 16:37

And THIS is why you should’ve watched Hellcats.

6. ibmps1 08/04/2011 19:14

A “half shirt”? Ever heard of a sports bra?

Perhaps this is what you were thinking of?: http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/481015f1_gaston_j_b_gr_jpg_.jpg

7. Panther78 08/05/2011 14:06

I’d break this shit in half. This is not attractive. Eat a sammich.

8. AguirreLloyd 08/07/2011 11:51

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

9. GoodmanCharles 08/08/2011 12:45

10. Observer 08/09/2011 20:43

Ashley Tisdale can do no wrong in my book…….of Phineas and Ferb……

…I hope she soon accepts the “Friend” request I sent her on my fake MySpace a couple of years ago…..

11. vbhgsht 05/17/2012 23:00

Many People like the Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags very much and would consider that the Louis Vuitton Company come from In italy , in fact it is born from paris in France.So you unlidely see real Louis Vuitton Bags For Sale in other city except france. But please don’t worry about that ,if you want to buy a cheap louis vuitton items ,you could search the Louis Vuitton Online in the internet,you can get the cheap louis vuitton handbags anywhere.