its Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

By brendon August 05, 2011 @ 12:26 PM

catwoman

Christopher Nolan has tried to make his Batman moves seem grounded in reality, so you’ll never see a bad guy say “ICE to see you” and then spray you with ice and Batman doesn’t carry shark repellent on his belt. But I guess that get’s tiring and so when it came time for Catwoman he just said fuck it. “Cats love chasing those laser pointer lights, let’s just give her some glasses with those.”

(giant full size picture here. below are the pics of her on set yesterday in Pittsburgh.)

Admiral 08/05/2011 12:33

Ann Hathoway… is CATWOMAN?! Fuck that shit. Hathoway is one goofy-looking motherfucker. She couldn’t be more average looking.

Actually, it doesn’t matter anyway because Nolan’s Batman movies are horribly cast and ridiculously mundane and needlessly philosophical. Look, I don’t go to the movies to see some meandering philosophy between some douche dressed like a bat and a bigger douche dressed like a clown. High-art? Ha!

redneckwordsofwisdom 08/05/2011 12:42

What Would Catwoman and Aquaman and The Penguin and Superman Do? Nothing because they are all children’s comic book characters. Time to move on.

Rok 08/05/2011 12:43

I would give her such a spacedocking she wouldn’t be able to ride her exercycle for a month.

Mac-Daddy 08/05/2011 12:51

For all of you who don’t want Hathaway…..Move out of Line, I’ll take your turn too!

BieberFever69 08/05/2011 13:14

Fucking stupid, what is the obsession with super hero movies on this page.

SomeoneluvsU 08/05/2011 13:16

I think Bale should be cat woman….
    He’s a much bigger pussy.

LuckyBastard 08/05/2011 13:26

She shore do have a pretty mouth……

october_midnight 08/05/2011 13:40

1. This is her as ‘selina kyle’, thus the URL from the main website. She’ll still have the full outfit in the movie at some point.

2. The other pics in the article are of her stuntwoman.

3. For everyone hating, like Mac-Daddy said, piss off then. She’s lookin’ baller status fo sho.

The Narrator 08/05/2011 13:46

I thought catwoman was black.

Bushpig 08/05/2011 14:12

Shit. This 3rd Batf@g film is starting to look like a worse idea than Memento 2.

Ever 08/05/2011 19:17

If you don’t think Anne Hathaway is hot, you’re a homosexual. Simple as that. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay. Just stop trying to spew opinions as if you’re straight. Thanks.

Also, I’d nail Anne into oblivion and leave her in a smiling coma.

MS007 08/05/2011 19:41

WTF? This is getting stupid. Are these movies being made for semi-retarded 10 year olds.

Euridyces 08/06/2011 01:43

I’m a huge Nolan fan but I have to admit, this looks BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD…

effurcouch 08/06/2011 10:06

Ummmmm…. where’s her cat ears???

Dave 08/06/2011 18:42

I can’t stand this liberal bitch. I will be boycotting this movie based solely on her being in it. Boooo!

jbchouheile 08/06/2011 23:01

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com —–

AguirreLloyd 08/07/2011 11:44

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

jbchouheile 08/07/2011 23:19

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,