Justin Bieber is a little dick

By brendon August 10, 2011 @ 1:29 PM

0021

About 3 months ago, Marg Helgenberger told a French radio station that Justin Bieber was a pouty little dick when he guest starred on ‘CSI’, specifically that he locked a producer in a closet and put his fist through a cake on a table. And a few weeks after that, the host of an Australian morning show said Bieber threw a hissy fit on his show too, and at one point screamed, “don’t ever fucking touch me again,” at a stage manager who was working with him during rehearsals.

Okay, so, with that in mind, now try and guess what this new story on Fox is about.

…on a recent flight from Los Angeles to Asia, Bieber refused to cooperate with flight staff when they asked him to take his seat in preparation for takeoff.
“He then gave the staff a really hard time the whole flight, nobody could believe it,” said the source. “And then at the end, the Captain introduced himself to Justin and kindly asked for an autograph, and he rudely refused.”

And yet he told TMZ yesterday that he has no idea why people would say he’s a brat.

“I’ve never heard that rumor before.”
“I don’t think you should believe everything you hear, people make stuff up all the time. Supposedly I’m dead today, that’s the rumor.”

Umm, no it’s not. There’s no rumor like that. Don’t try that, you little fag. Don’t make up some new rumor and lump it together with this one. Everyone knows Bieber is a little dick. He even rides around in his Escalade limo and throws throwing stars at the homeless. I saw it with my own eyes. This kid’s a real piece of shit.

MrAdams 08/10/2011 13:43

Am I the only one who views photographs of starving Somalian children as comic relief?

SomeoneluvsU 08/10/2011 14:14

He needs his eyebrows waxed…
    He’s starting to look like Oscar the grouch

BieberFever69 08/10/2011 14:15

Looks like Tyler has caught the Bieber Fever!

SomeoneluvsU 08/10/2011 14:28

The Air Marshall should have tazed him….
    Just for shits and giggles.

Uncle Ham Menkit 08/10/2011 14:33

He still gets to fuck Selena Gomez.

Tuco The Ugly 08/10/2011 14:36

Tuco iz very very happy to know that Justin Chocha iz following mi amigo Ricky Martin.
    I weel open hees closet door juen he iz ready to steep out.

Observer 08/10/2011 14:52

Tuco The Ugly…….

…quite perceptive of you……

….on another note……I’m sure if Bieber’s dick was little……Pepper would have let us know……

….because Rokey tells him everything…..

iSlomoshun 08/10/2011 15:02

I literally hope he dies. In a horrible way. Like body parts and his little vagina all over the street.

And I highly doubt he fucks Slenena.

Tuco The Ugly 08/10/2011 15:15

Amigos.juere are jour faces?

RangerLG 08/10/2011 15:20

No he doesn’t Ham, Selena isn’t a lesbian. They just share makeup tips and shop.

Two Cents 08/10/2011 15:42

Bieber does *not* have a little dick! He has a huge dick: it’s black, and it’s in his ass.

Observer 08/10/2011 16:20

Tuco The Ugly……

…..my face has been stripped from me…..

TalleyVincent 08/10/2011 16:20

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

king jeremy the wicked 08/10/2011 16:23

If I were 18 years old and only 5’5″ tall I would probably have some anger management issues as well. Having Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg be able to look down at you has to be emasculating.

turdferguson 08/10/2011 17:08

Invest wisely, you little shit. May I recommend AIG?

Sarah_adams 08/10/2011 18:00

Cooool I just paiid $21.86 for an i P a d2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her

Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.74 there arriving tomorrow

by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again.

Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $658 which

only cost me $62.80 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from,

automaticQB 08/10/2011 18:02

The Ipad spam is definitely better than this article….DIE!

Dave 08/10/2011 18:51

I’m still not actually convinced that he is a “he”.

MooneyLesa 08/11/2011 15:18