Katy Perry has pink hair now

By brendon August 02, 2011 @ 2:20 PM

katy_perry_pink_hair

Because she did the voice of Smurfette in the movie, Katy Perry dyed her hair blond for the premiere last week, but now the Smurfs are dead to her and she’s back to dying her hair goofy colors like pink. Which is actually kind of hot. More girls should dye their hair pink. It’s like they’re living a double life, it would be like fucking Wonder Woman.

1. SomeoneluvsU 08/02/2011 14:26

So she like dying her hair….
    Do you suppose the curtains match the drapes?
    Or is she more a hardwood floor kinda gal?

2. oy 08/02/2011 14:27

epic boobs!

3. Shitcock 08/02/2011 14:47

I hope you meant “carpet”, SomeoneluvsU…curtains and drapes are kinda the same thing, no?

Either way I’d like to personally find out what’s down there. Then put my fist in it.

4. i hate you 08/02/2011 14:50

she is a hardwood for sure, it is the latest rage with all the young girls. i like it.

5. SomeoneluvsU 08/02/2011 14:53

my bad…
    I guess this shows how much i care about Katy
    not even worth a correct snark

6. SomeoneluvsU 08/02/2011 14:54

But i would definitely buff them hardwood floors.

7. Shitcock 08/02/2011 14:57

I’d spray some polish on ‘em.

8. MS007 08/02/2011 15:06

Do all these celebrities go to the same gas station? or is there just 1 in all of Southern California. If not, would it be too difficult to drive to one that isn’t crawling with idiots and cameras who have absolutely nothing better to do with their lives than photograph someone doing absolutely nothing.

9. i hate you 08/02/2011 15:11

without camera idiots this place would really suck. we would have to listen to stuff about battleships and protein supplements all day.

10. jbchouheile 08/02/2011 21:59

www (point) ifancyshop (point) com

Fashion Female show sexy,

personality Men’s clothing + Shoes,

Low-cost wholesale shine cool sunglasses

Travel bagthat grabs an eye coat + Chao packet Free transport

11. IEDCYGUTEI 08/03/2011 10:46

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

12. WilsonVictor 08/04/2011 10:10

13. PhelpsJulian 08/04/2011 15:44

microsofts conference destroyed playstation i dont know what all you fan boys are talking about haha xbox is innovating and sony is in the rear view…@MikZee, I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentBite.cöm