Lacey Schwimmer is cunning

By brendon August 08, 2011 @ 6:13 PM

lacey_schwimmer_bikini_revel_hard_rock_pool_las_vegas_rehab

Despite the fact that she’s been on ‘Dancing With The Stars’ for 5 seasons, Lacey Schwimmer still isn’t very famous, and I rarely remember who she is when I see her, so it was very crafty of her to go to the pool at Hard Rock this weekend, take off most of her clothes and then let someone take pictures of it. Very crafty indeed. If she plays her cards right, I might even stare at her tits next time. She’s really turned our relationship upside down!

(image source = inf)

1. i hate you 08/08/2011 18:28

i would like to fill her openings with my testicular special creme de la creme.

2. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 18:50

WOW! I want to give her repeated hot beef injections! I will give her my special two ball elixir!

3. Observer 08/08/2011 18:53

I’d like to see her OUT of her Lacy Underalls….

4. Dr. Gonzo 08/08/2011 18:58

Did David Schwimmer actually go through with the sex change or did he just get his boobs done?
    Are we supposed to pretend we think that’s a chick?

5. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 18:59

I can’t find anything nude like on her……..FUCK!

Pepper, she is ok with duct tape.

6. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 19:01

Dr. Gonzo, step aside while I throw her over my shoulder and run for a room with a sturdy door and lock.

7. Mr. Poop 08/08/2011 19:12

Is that a tattoo of Zombie on her side?

8. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 19:19

I zoomed in on that Poop and it looks like a masked wrestler with a heart on his forehead. Speaking of foreheads, she has a nice divot missing from the center of hers. I still would have fucked her with that big zit there.

9. Mr. Poop 08/08/2011 19:27

I bet her clam smells all powdery . . . . like a strippers does after they try unsuccessfully to wash the jizz off and its time for another lap dance.

10. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 19:38

She has to powder her clam so she can dance and do the splits without sticking to the floor.

11. Mr. Pickles 08/08/2011 19:52

I would like to make her stick to the floor with a formidable ejaculation and donkey punch.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12. i hate you 08/08/2011 20:07

will someone please hold me? and i don’t mean someonelovesu. he scares me.

13. Mr. Pickles 08/08/2011 20:16

I will hold you, but I can’t find my pants. Come here.

wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

14. Observer 08/08/2011 20:18

…….listen you two….!

…knock it off………by the way……..I’m holding my own….

15. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 20:23

Well, when in Rome………

16. MS007 08/08/2011 20:35

Let’s see…

- $6 bikini from the heidi montage collection. check.
    - cheap tattoos to announce that I am really a skank. check.
    - plastic paris hilton collection hooker heels from the final markdown rack at payless. check.
    - botox infused face glistening without a single line on it. check.
    - all fake teeth whitened to “extreme” white color. check
    - pierced belly button to bring out my “natural” sexiness. check
    - a 50 gallon drum of industrial hair bleach from sam’s club. check.
    - note cards to keep my legs together and use the black shawl as a cover for my modesty while posing like a fucking retard. check.
    - invitation from hef to be his next ‘girlfriend’ …. in the mail

17. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 21:10

MS007, all of that is true but I would still fuck her so it must work.

18. Mr. Nutt 08/08/2011 21:12

Hours upon hours of work to get that way for what? To be used repeatedly until the brain cells finally kick in. Until that happens, stand in line behind me.

19. Pepper 08/08/2011 22:13

Fire///fire!!!!

20. jbchouheile 08/08/2011 22:44

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,