LeAnn Rimes is a bikini model now

By brendon August 10, 2011 @ 6:51 PM

leann_rimes_bikini_mikoh

Since all LeAnn Rimes does these days is tweet pictures of herself in bikinis, Micoh swimwear decided they needed to get in on this action, so now they have her and her xylophoney breast plate on their website. And, yes, I know what every girl out there is thinking; “Oh, sure, this bikini looks great on a professional model, but how will it look on me?”

1. Observer 08/10/2011 19:13

..“Oh, sure, this bikini looks great on a professional model, but how will it look on me?”

….a more likely thought from the chicks is:….”when it comes off…..will it land me a husband….or at LEAST a date with a paying job…….”

2. Observer 08/10/2011 19:18

…Since all LeAnn Rimes does these days is tweet pictures of herself in bikinis, Micoh swimwear decided they needed to get in on this action, so now they have her and her xylophoney breast plate on their website….

…I think the sequence is reversed here…..

Leann Rimes signs a performance contract in accordance with a focus-group tested marketing plan, she begins to “twit” pictures through the great spam marketing tool “Twitter” and finally it is “announced” that she has been “signed…….”

3. Mr. Nutt 08/10/2011 19:40

I am not complaining. More women need to do this. We can call them flesh mobs. Get busy girls!

4. minimosh 08/10/2011 19:48

so what’s with the (mostly) black people in London chimping out?

The above sentence is not racist, btw.

5. Mr. Nutt 08/10/2011 19:58

Class warfare. (See Obama) They are encouraged to burn things down so the rich can buy the land cheap and don’t have to pay to demo the building. I smell a new shopping mall subsidized with taxpayers dollars. They call it urban renewal.

6. minimosh 08/10/2011 20:01

I see. What a complex situation….

so what do you think about Stoya? I wish her boobs were bigger.

7. randomperson 08/10/2011 20:07

Why are her breasts on the side of her body? There’s room for one more in between.

8. Mr. Nutt 08/10/2011 20:14

It’s just the way she is posing in that picture. When women get older, then they fall to the side when they lay down.

9. minimosh 08/10/2011 20:16

snooki says hers already fall to the side when she lays down.

10. Mr. Nutt 08/10/2011 20:28

She is round as she is tall. Big tits look great in a shirt, blouse, dress, tube top etc…but when it comes down to it, smaller ones hold up better over time.

11. Rok 08/10/2011 20:33

Observer, You never answered my question last post:

Are you inhibited to use public restrooms because you know there’s someone in the stall next to you?

Second question, After an especially long sexual dry-spell, do your balls ever touch the toilet water, and if so, do you enjoy it?

12. Rok 08/10/2011 20:34

Hi, Mini.

I like what you’ve done with your hair.

13. minimosh 08/10/2011 20:36

time to make dinner!

green chili chicken enchiladas are what sounds good.

14. Rok 08/10/2011 20:46

I’meant your pubic hair, of course.

You don’t see alot of chicks part it on the side like that.

15. Sono 08/10/2011 20:56

The first picture would look okay if the grand canyon wasn’t in there between her implants.

16. Mr. Nutt 08/10/2011 20:59

Rok, are you still traveling?

17. Rok 08/10/2011 21:19

Nope, home for a few weeks.

Would you believe I live in Chicago and I just found out at lunch that President Obama is black?

I thought that only happened in the movies.

18. Mr. Nutt 08/10/2011 21:24

Half black, and apparently a half wit. Are you going back to Michigan this weekend?

19. Rok 08/10/2011 21:30

Yep,

Do you need a ride?

20. Rok 08/10/2011 21:31

You’re not going to ask me if you can borrow my bathing suit, are you?