Kim Delaney is a drunk

By brendon September 23, 2011 @ 3:18 PM

Kim Delaney is the star of ‘Army Wives’, which, unbeknownst to me, is a TV show that exists, so I guess that’s why she gave a speech last night at the Liberty Media awards honoring former defense secretary Robert Gates. And since that sounds boring to someone like Kim, she got good and drunk first. E! says

The disheveled actress, who has been treated for alcohol abuse in the past, shocked the military audience by slurring her words, making strange gestures and fibbing about her own experience in the armed services.
At the event honoring former defense secretary Robert Gates, Delaney rambled on the podium about “having served in active military duty family for five years.”
“I’ve seen soldiers come home with painful life-altering injuries borne of their time and service,” she slurred. “I’ve attended numerous military funerals, including that of my best friend’s son.”

It’s important to note that when she talks about the funeral of her best friends son, she means, “on a TV show.” Not in real life. I don’t mean to be pedantic, but that’s not really the same thing. After this she went to Walter Reed and told the soldiers about a scary dream she had and the time she stepped on a tack.

1. BALLSY 09/23/2011 15:39

all those people with access to guns and no one shot her ! what a shame!

2. miss take 09/23/2011 16:06

Kim is kool wit me. She might have gotten shitfaced but she is fucking GORGEOUS!!! Maybe one reason she drinks is because they are trying to Courtney Love her with gold sparkley minidresses and stuff. Why can’t the bitches in Hollywoodland DRESS like themselves. Wouldn’t she have drunken less and read better in a nice pants suit??? I mean, what the fuck?

3. The Fried Man 09/23/2011 16:28

nice sphincter Ballsy

4. Buzz Cahill 09/23/2011 17:22

“It’s important to note that when she talks about the funeral of her best friends son, she means, “on a TV show.” Not in real life. ”

Yeah, Brendan. In fact, SHE FUCKING SAYS THAT. Do you watch the videos you post, or just jump on the bandwagon?

That said:

1.She’s Drunk
    2.The Teleprompter Operator is even drunker
    3. I would Dump my Lump in her Sump.

5. The Narrator 09/23/2011 18:08

She has that scene where she’s bent over a time and slowly fucked in one of her younger movies. It’s fucking hot.

6. curles 09/23/2011 20:57

The ploy worked. She got some free publicity. I’m sure her agent is pleased and the Army will probably forget about it soon enough.

7. erghrehshhsh 09/23/2011 21:03

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

8. CarsonJenny 09/24/2011 12:20

I just got a $829,99 iPad2 for only $103,37 and my mom got a $1499,99 HDTV for only $251,92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ (HDTV) to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78,24 for. I use BidsOut. c Óm

9. TillmanArthur15 09/24/2011 15:37

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use CentStart。com

10. hfhrtsrshtjdjsa 09/24/2011 20:44

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

11. mercury 09/25/2011 08:42

This just makes me want her more.

12. ManwichTuesday 09/26/2011 23:17

Reading about shit like this makes me regret the times I’ve felt bad for making fun of my girlfriend for watching terrible shows like the one this bitch is in.