Guy Fieri is weirded out by gays

By brendon October 17, 2011 @ 4:02 PM

fieri_03042007sb

‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’ host and Food Network star Guy Fieri demands to be told whenever he’s about to interview someone who might be gay so that he can prepare and brace himself, which probably sounds gayer than how he meant it.

Wait, Guy Fieri ISN’T gay?

Fieri… needed protection from homosexuals, or at least advance warning. Early in the show’s run, (show creator and executive producer David Page) got a phone call from Fieri, who’d just walked out of a restaurant in a huff.
“Guy had decided that the two men running the restaurant were life partners,” Page remembers. “He said, ‘You can’t send me to talk to gay people without warning! Those people weird me out!’”
From then on, show researchers were required to note any indications of homosexuality detected during pre-interviews.

The awesome part is that the two life partners probably went back to the kitchen and yelled at someone because having some cartoony jackass dry hump a ham and bark out unrelated catch phrases for 15 minutes weirded them out.

(source = queerty)

wwtdd

(34) Comments

  1. avatar
    RangerLG 10/17/2011 16:05

    You can never be too careful, those people are always trying to recruit new members.

  2. avatar
    Mr. Poop 10/17/2011 16:16

    I do the same thing on the subway. I make the conductor point them out to me before I sit down.

  3. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 16:20

    Nothing wrong with a little advance warning if you can get it. He probably wants time to put his chastity belt on.

  4. avatar
    Mr. Poop 10/17/2011 16:24

    Pepper like sitting next to trannys. He always tells me that there is only one way to prove they are not a woman, but he never tells me what that is.

  5. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 16:30

    It might be that cock between their legs. Better tug on it a couple of times to make sure its real.

  6. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 16:38

    What’s the definition of a happy transvestite? A guy who likes to eat, drink, and be Mary.

  7. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 16:40

    It takes balls to be a transvestite.

  8. avatar
    Mr. Poop 10/17/2011 16:55

    Nutt,

    Not to act like the chimp, but I think you spelled Mary wrong.

  9. avatar
    mikey the retard 10/17/2011 16:57

    gay peeple hav too butwhols one to cut turds and one to puu theer peners in

  10. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 17:04

    Poop, actually it’s kinda like a play on words or otherwise known as, a pun. Here is an example. What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? Polaroids.

  11. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 17:05

    Actually Mikey, they don’t……oh, never mind.

  12. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 17:07

    What’s the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
    A bad golfer goes, WHACK! “Darn.”
    A bad skydiver goes, “Darn.” WHACK!

  13. avatar
    Mr. Nutt 10/17/2011 17:08

    How are a Texas tornado and a Tennessee divorce the same?
    Somebody’s gonna lose a trailer

  14. avatar
    iSlomoshun 10/17/2011 17:11

    Guys that like to suck cock and take it in the shitter. Yeah that weird’s me out too.

  15. avatar
    mikey the retard 10/17/2011 17:20

    i dont get it

  16. avatar
    MrAdams 10/17/2011 17:31

    Who is this Guy Fieri supposed to be anyway? That faj from West Coast Choppers?

  17. avatar
    Pepper 10/17/2011 17:41

    Who the fuck is this hick?

    BAAAAM!

  18. avatar
    SHOGGOTHSEX 10/17/2011 17:42

    When can we stop pretending that a lot of gays don’t find “breeders” to be gross or weird too? I’m just curious as to why 90% of the population has to walk on eggshells around the other 10% (and that is being very generous; that old “90/10″ theory is full of more holes than a truck stop bathroom divider).

  19. avatar
    mercury 10/17/2011 17:48

    Who is this?

  20. avatar
    Mr. Pickles 10/17/2011 17:53

    Gays are festive people. They have a lot in common with the Africans.

You must be to post a comment.