Brett Ratner made Lindsay get tested for STDs

By brendon November 08, 2011 @ 3:27 PM

1927088

Brett Ratner is absolutely the kind of director who would have sex with young actresses, and Lindsay Lohan is absolutely the kind of young actress who would have sex with a director, so naturally these two had sex for a few months back in 2006, according to Ratner.

Oh but he wasn’t done embarrassing her yet.

“Before I have sex with a girl, I do do one weird thing,” Ratner said. “I do take ‘em to the doctor and check ‘em out. I’m like a cootie freak. I’m a germaphobe. I’m a hypochondriac. Before I go all the way, I send the girl to the doctor and check them for everything. My doctor has a test to tell if you’re going to catch something in the future even.”
Lohan obliged, came back ‘clean’ and the couple enjoyed a few months of fun before she discovered Ratner was cheating on her with at least one Victoria’s Secret model Alina Puscau.

If true, I will admit it takes admirable self control to go through all that before having sex with a girl. I don’t even like asking her a bunch of questions. It might wake her up.

(image source = inf)

Mr. Poop 11/08/2011 15:38

She also tested positive for ringworm

SomeoneluvsU 11/08/2011 15:40

It’s a good thing he’s a “famous” director…
    otherwise this total jack-off looser would have never gotten laid.

SomeoneluvsU 11/08/2011 15:42

Plus, I call shenanigans on this story…
    There is no way in the past 20 years that any test from Linds came back clean…

RangerLG 11/08/2011 15:42

He said do do! Poop.

Alphadog 11/08/2011 15:47

They make sense as a couple. She’s a dyke and he’s got a clit for a cock.

stealthyeheh 11/08/2011 16:14

she is repugnant and I wish you would stop putting pictures of her up, you must really want to fuck her to be so obsessed.

Real question, who do you want to fuck more? Lohan, or Kirsten Dunst? because it’s pretty clear to anyone who frequents this site, you are stalking both of those skanks.

stealthyeheh 11/08/2011 16:15

jennifer love hewwitt is a close third in your creepy obsession list.

Observer 11/08/2011 16:34

…how do you “cheat” on a whore….?

R0kan? Can you solve this puzzle?

Jake 11/08/2011 16:54

Think of the ugly ass spawn that would produce. An offspring that craved crack, herion, booze, and fast food

Raymond K. Hessel 11/08/2011 16:55

Isn’t this the dude who was also banging Serena Williams a few years back?

Mr. Nutt 11/08/2011 16:56

How do you cheat on a whore? Don’t put your cock all the way in. Talk nice to her during sex and tap her lightly instead of smacking her around.

BA732 11/08/2011 16:59

according to these records shes itching!!!!! http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

Observer 11/08/2011 17:02

Wow R0kan……..how many browsers do you have open???

jmart760 11/08/2011 17:57

If you’re going to use stuff from the Howard Stern Show, you should at least credit him.

Pepper 11/08/2011 20:24

I want some .. HERION…….you have any?

WitStream1 11/08/2011 23:24

Wait…a Jew who’s a germophobe and a hypochondriac? I just can’t picture that. What’s the REAL story?