Demi Lovato has red hair now

By brendon November 08, 2011 @ 11:46 AM

demi_lovato_red_hair

One time me and my buddy Randy and my buddy Dave were bow hunting and we were in the cabin on the first night knocking down bottles of Southern Comfort, because we’re hicks from Louisiana and that’s what we drink.  Anyway, Dave passed out at around 3am so of course me and Randy dragged him into the woods and stripped him naked and rolled him onto his stomach and poured about 4 bottles of Doe In Heat on his ass.  If you don’t know, Doe In Heat is urine of a female deer and it’s used to attract male deer.  Just a few drops will attract every buck within a hundred miles.  The plan was to have some huge stag come mount Dave, but we were making tons of noise, and so unfortunately no deer ever made love to Daves anus.  Which is probably for the best, since an erect deer penis is about four feet long, and I bet Dave would have been pretty surprised to get sodomized by that, to wake up with that pressing against his heart and collapsing his rectum.  It would have been worth it though because we could have said, “Wow, he deer-ly loves you Dave!” “What an en-deer-ing couple you two make!”  Ha!

Anyway, Demi Lovato went on twitter and she has red hair now.

1. Pepper 11/08/2011 11:51

who?

2. Pepper 11/08/2011 11:52

Dr Poop…why does seamen taste like ocean water?

3. The Narrator 11/08/2011 11:55

I need to see her pubes to confirm.

4. MrAdams 11/08/2011 12:01

I guess it’s not the red hair that makes red-heads look grotesque, it’s their bodies.

5. .BALLS. 11/08/2011 12:08

let me check my watch, yeah I still don’t give a flying fuck!

6. MrAdams 11/08/2011 12:10

What do you get when you combine a Hajj Pilgrimage with a gigantic asteroid plummeting towards Earth?

7. Mac-Daddy 11/08/2011 12:29

who is this chick and why is sher here?

I’d rather look at Olivia Munn

8. RangerLG 11/08/2011 12:39

There sure was a lot of cock in that post.

9. Gildorg 11/08/2011 13:01

My one trip into Redhead-ville wasn’t so bad…

Granted she was young and had DD-Cups but she was kind of a bitch…

I still remember her for her wonderful… set of personalities…

Ugh, another poopy day!

Screw it… It is not too early to have a little, “hair of the dog!”

Cheers!

10. Observer 11/08/2011 13:44

Mr. Adams…..??

…let us know…

11. Observer 11/08/2011 13:45

The plan was to have some huge stag come mount Dave,……….

….I’m guessing you guys had to step in for the missing deer?

12. wearyat 11/08/2011 14:07

Does she know the rules of redheads? Now she has to swallow; it’s the law.
    Also, love the old stories. Keep ‘em coming.

13. BA732 11/08/2011 17:01

Demis leaked cell phne pics bare assed…. http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/