Justin Bieber got some girl pregnant

By brendon November 02, 2011 @ 1:15 PM

spl321496_001

A 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater has filed court papers saying that Justin Bieber got her pregnant after they had sex in a bathroom after a concert last year, which is surprising since he’s clearly gay. Here’s her romantic recap, according to Radar

“Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.
“I agreed to go with him and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.
“After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone — a bathroom.
“We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.”

I can totally see Bieber doing and saying all this. He seems to think he’s some kind of tough guy. He’ll be choking prostitutes in no time.

1. MrAdams 11/02/2011 13:21

Not a problem. Bieber just needs to drop his pants for the judge, and the case will be dismissed for lack of evidence.

2. SomeoneluvsU 11/02/2011 13:31

I hope they work it out…
    He and Selena make a wonderful lesbian couple.

3. Dr. Gonzo 11/02/2011 13:31

this is why i totally believe this:
    “…this was going to be his first time.”‘
    say what you want but this little tool is fucking smooth

4. Pepper 11/02/2011 13:31

Congratulations to the Bieber. Who knew he had it in him.

5. Fang Wu 11/02/2011 13:34

Why didn’t she whip his ass? Mary Kate Olsen is more yoked than Bieber.

6. i hate you 11/02/2011 13:36

new album should be titled:

droppin’ hits on ya’ll and droppin’ loads in bathroom stalls

7. SomeoneluvsU 11/02/2011 13:39

The punk is a gazillion-aire and has to fuck in public restrooms…WTF?
    Couldn’t he rent out the Staples center to bang his random whores?

8. Dr. Gonzo 11/02/2011 13:44

goddamn canadian fairies defiling our pure american girls…
    let’s form a lynching party!

9. mr bojangles 11/02/2011 13:48

“Please do respectful of Justin and I as we go through this tough phase in his life.” Ellen Degeneres.

10. SHOGGOTHSEX 11/02/2011 13:49

Don’t you need testicles to knock random skanks up..?

11. DBXdarkangel 11/02/2011 13:57

How can this skank be pregnant when bieber aint got a cock…Well he does have one on his head..

12. i hate you 11/02/2011 14:03

i guess i can start stalking selena again.

13. SomeoneluvsU 11/02/2011 14:08

Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone — a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to. In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything. He was on top of me with my legs around him. At the time I was on top of some type of shelf. The sexual intercourse itself was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds.

Sooooo Bieber is a (less than) minute man, huh?

14. RangerLG 11/02/2011 14:11

This is why you should always put it in her pooper.

15. solomonthewise1 11/02/2011 14:14

I see a large settlement in near future…30 seconds may have cost this boy 30 million

16. Pepper 11/02/2011 14:20

Had no idea George Michaels was that good

17. SomeoneluvsU 11/02/2011 14:27

Pepper,
    It can’t be George Michaels…
    in that case he would have said he wanted to fuck the shit into him

18. BA732 11/02/2011 14:33

check out the chick this little lesbian knocked up!!!!! http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

19. BA732 11/02/2011 14:44

pics of his accuser…. http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

20. Observer 11/02/2011 15:21

I heard R0kan saying …”First time, my ass!!!”…..

….then he corrected himself to say…”HIS ass….I meant his ass”