Brad and Angelina might have more kids

By brendon December 13, 2011 @ 12:29 PM

1081

Angelina Jolie tells the new issue of Marie Claire that, though she isn’t planning on having more kids, that doesn’t mean she won’t. It’s possible. Because when you’re the real life Lara Croft, people will try to fuck you a lot.

Jolie, 36, says she’s open to expanding her brood of six with partner Brad Pitt, 47. “Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant.”
Jolie (says) Pitt “has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear … I’m very very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him.”
The self-proclaimed homebody adds that because she only has “a few girlfriends,” Pitt has become her one trusted confidant.
“I talk to my family,” Jolie says. “I talk to Brad… But I don’t know, I don’t have a lot of friends I talk to. He really is the only person I talk to.”

Wait, Brad Pitt is her most trusted confident and one of the only people she talks too? Because that’s the exact plot to ‘Fight Club’. If she starts having a bunch of mysterious bruises someone should probably look into this.

(image source = getty)

1. Geor 12/13/2011 12:34

Doesn’t have many friends? Look bitch, I’ll be your confidant if you need friends. I’ll be your shoulder to cry on, your dick to suck.

2. MrAdams 12/13/2011 12:37

I bet Brad Pitt never came in her left ear.

3. Tylerdurden389 12/13/2011 12:43

I just watched Fight Club with the commentary last night.

4. SomeoneluvsU 12/13/2011 13:00

I don’t think she could have said
    “FUCK YOU JENNIFER”
    any clearer.

5. i hate you 12/13/2011 13:34

i don’ t find her that attractive, but i bet she gives a mean rim job.

6. Observer 12/13/2011 15:14

I hope she doesn’t mind if Brad indulges in some side-trim from time to time……

….because lots of guys like doing that……

7. morguefilla1 12/13/2011 16:28

They are sick bastards. They just need more kids to use a ornaments to finish decorating their extremely macabre christmas tree. http://www.hollywoodpinata.com

8. SearchCelebrityHD.com 12/16/2011 09:08