JWoww is a bikini genius

By brendon December 22, 2011 @ 1:14 PM

14834_jwoww2_123

Someone let JWoww design her own line of swimwear, and, as literally everyone who has ever heard of JWoww would have guessed, the result was animal prints on a bikini even sluttier than regular bikinis.

Her line uses a unique fabrication that lets women remove their bikini straps without the rest of the top falling off, thanks to a revolutionary silicon-based adhesive activated by body temperature.

There can’t be that many girls who will be impressed to know a bikini is JWoww approved, and it’s probably the same amount who would trust a bikini top thats held up by optimism. So it’s kind of hard to see what it is JWoww brings to the table on this.

(image source = splash)

1. Admiral 12/22/2011 14:18

Look at that all-red one. That’s got to be the sluttiest “bikini” I’ve ever seen. It’s like something a dominatrix would wear. I wonder how long before J-Wow comes out with a line of knee-high stiletto beach sandals.

2. Dr. Gonzo 12/22/2011 14:43

I think I know what she brings to the table.
    Probably because I’m not a gai.

3. harleydavidson 12/22/2011 15:14

what a fucking whore.

ladies and gents, the future mrs harleydavidson

4. Mac-Daddy 12/22/2011 16:14

I thought there was some law about photoshopping?

she looks good in these pics, so you KNWO they are photoshopped.

I’ve seen Jwow dozens of times in person…Her face could stop a clock!

Great body, but Dayum she’s fugly!

5. Tylerdurden389 12/22/2011 18:36

Figured those pics were photoshopped.

6. srqcub 12/22/2011 20:33

Activated by semen!

7. flyoverangel 12/22/2011 21:44

Wow! That nose job is horrifying!

8. llkroll 12/22/2011 23:05

Jesus, photoshop much?

9. kengao1989 12/23/2011 01:54

OMG!!!!!!!!give you an exciting site –Seekcasual.C .ó.M—
    Pls check it out.I think you will like it.
    Thank you very much.

10. Hurley 12/23/2011 11:52

after living in the Jersey Shore house, i guess she’s comfortable wearing clothes that stick to her.

11. SearchCelebrityHD.com 12/24/2011 05:02

Guess, how many times will that bikini fall of in water, if it uses body temperature?

Nip slips here I come! :-)

12. MedinaAndrew 12/24/2011 13:38

my neighbor’s mother makes $78/hour on the internet. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $7535 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site… http://zapit.nu/1mz

13. daisy 12/27/2011 02:19

Activated by semen!My friend just met a black man on black whit planet.c0MIt’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
    It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.I’ve seen Jwow dozens of times in person…Her face could stop a clock!

14. daisy 12/27/2011 02:20

Activated by semen!My friend just met a black man on black white planet.c0MIt’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle