Kelly Clarkson is in trouble for supporting Ron Paul

By brendon December 29, 2011 @ 3:06 PM

ron_paul

Some people think that stars in Hollywood are only allowed to support liberals and democrats or else they’ll be branded as a racist and a homophobe. And that’s because it’s 100 percent true. As Kelly Clarkson is finding out today after she tweeted

“I love Ron Paul. I liked him a lot during the last republican nomination and no one gave him a chance. If he wins the nomination for the Republican party in 2012 he’s got my vote. Too bad he probably won’t.”

She went on to explain why she feels this way…

“I am really sorry if I have offended anyone. Obviously that was not my intent. I do not support racism. I support gay rights, straight rights, women’s rights, men’s rights, white/black/purple/orange rights. I like Ron Paul because he believes in less government and letting the people (all of us) make the decisions and mold our country. That is all. Out of all of the Republican nominees, he’s my favorite.”

And now of course people are calling her a racist and a homophobe. After saying she supports gay rights and racial equality. So wait, if I don’t like the Italians do I say I actually do like them? Is that how people will know? Being intolerant is getting complicated.

blueheaven 12/29/2011 15:40

I’m a liberal democrat, and even I like Ron Paul. He fiscally conservative and liberally conscienced. And he isn’t batshit crazy like most of his contemporaries. Good on her for standing up for a guy who’s been a punching bag for republicans and democrats.

Mac-Daddy 12/29/2011 15:52

He also believes in eating all the donuts off the buffet table first before anyone else can get at them!

SsnakeOil 12/29/2011 16:01

I’m voting for Ru Paul.

Discko14 12/29/2011 16:30

If being liberal means you think all republicans are homophobes and racist your an idiot

smellsgreat 12/29/2011 16:31

Anyone miss M0rguefilla?

Didn’t think so!!

Cocktail 12/29/2011 16:39

Ron Paul is an ass clown. Almost as bad as Obama.

Raymond K. Hessel 12/29/2011 16:57

So CockT…. which one doesn’t fit that description?

Cocktail 12/29/2011 17:16

True. By definition “politician” is synonymous for “ass clown”.

.BALLS. 12/29/2011 17:26

the only reason Clarkson is famous is because her name was yelled out in the 40 year old virgin.

that1guy 12/29/2011 18:57

Anyone who dare try to unseat nObama is obviously racist

Tripod 12/29/2011 19:54

Clarkson supports gay rights? That proves she is a muncher.

Rimbaud 12/29/2011 19:57

Discko14, clearly all republicans are not racist. But Ron Paul might be. You might know that if you’ve read some of the shit he wrote in his newsletters. Oh, I forgot. He didn’t write that stuff, and doesn’t even know who did. Despite making a million dollars off of these newsletters he doesn’t know anything about them….

NedLudd 12/29/2011 20:24

What is the difference between a Libertarian and an Anarchist?

One wears a suit.

Fang Wu 12/29/2011 21:07

Whoa whoa whoa! When the fuck did fat chicks get the right to have opinions, let alone vote.

Tweeting and thinking doesn’t burn calories, Chunky. Get on the fuckin’ treadmill.

Admiral 12/29/2011 22:04

I’m for less government, too – but Ron Paul is a shitty candidate. But, whatever, I’m an independent, which means I don’t get to vote for who gets the GOP nomination, but I’ll certainly be able to vote against that dirty Muslim Obama.

zencat002 12/30/2011 00:03

Dumb. Cunt.

Gildorg 12/30/2011 00:23

Well, I just got home from my poopy job and paying my share of Obamanation…

I am sure the ton of people out there with their hands out who do nothing to support themselves appreciate my hard work…

And Liberals have a great sense of humor too…

i will fuck her 12/30/2011 00:46

this may surprise you…..but i will fuck her.

morefilla the assfilla — he a stone cold word killa.

Jenny8675309 12/30/2011 02:50

@admiral- you are dumb racist cunt. Keep your hill billy opions between you and your brotherhusband.

AncoBluzea 12/30/2011 05:53

jenny – this may be a surprise to you given your bitterness…..but i will fuck you.