Leilani Dowding is in a bikini

By brendon December 12, 2011 @ 5:01 PM

leilani_dowding_bikini_miami

I don’t know what ‘Tough Love Miami’ is, but apparently it’s on VH1, and stars Leilani Dowding, who was at a pool in Miami yesterday. She’s not really my type (because she doest have big tits) but this did distract the paparazzi who might otherwise have taken more pictures of some idiot like Lindsay, so there is that.

(image source = pacific coast)

MrAdams 12/12/2011 17:06

That actually looks like a female! Are you allowed to show that kind of stuff here?

LeLY 12/12/2011 17:07

|She’s not really my type (because she doest have big tits)
    Let me fix that for you!

|She’s not really my type (because she doesn’t have a big dick and hairy shoulders)

i hate you 12/12/2011 17:10

she is so fucking hot and is actually pretty damn funny too. i likey.

LeLY, you’re a genius.

The Fried Man 12/12/2011 17:31

more of this please…all day long. Just pics of hot chicks sitting pool side in bikinis with headlines like, “I don’t know who this girl is but…”

Zombie 12/12/2011 18:21

i hate you, is your tebowner rock hard after yesterday’s overtime miracle?

i hate you 12/12/2011 18:32

it is definitely fun to watch. marion barber should be on suicide watch. there is actually talk on the interweb that tebow may actually be jesus.

minimosh 12/12/2011 19:14

She doesn’t “star” in the show you mouth breather, she’s a member of the “boot camp” because she can’t get a proper boyfriend! By far one of the hotter chicks of the bunch – and British – btw the season finale is this week… could that be why this pic is up??? I for one couldn’t say for sure…

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 19:54

I found nudie pictures of her!

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 19:56

There are a lot more like this.

i hate you 12/12/2011 21:03

nutt, you’re good at what you do. if i EVER need an electrician……..in chicago…….you’re my first phone call.

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 21:58

Thanks Hate. I’ll be there for you. I have a long standing policy of not charging friends so you will get away cheap.

i hate you 12/12/2011 22:01

i am taking a flight to miami. i should prbly take my ski mask off at the airport.

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 22:03

I check these links to make sure they work and then I come back later and they don’t and I’m like, what the fuck! I have people dependent on me to deliver them tits and ass and now internet, you are making me look bad fucker!

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 22:04

Yea Hate, those ball touching bastards have no sense of humor.

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 22:05

I would fuck this for hours and hours.

Mr. Nutt 12/12/2011 22:14

Leilani, If you see this, I’m your huckleberry baby. I love you long time. Come on and take a chance baby, I promise you will NOT be disappointed.

Gildorg 12/12/2011 23:28