Lindsay stood up the Ellen DeGeneres show

By brendon December 14, 2011 @ 12:29 PM

lindsay_lohan_bikini_hawaii

The last time Lindsay Lohan was on a talk show was back in April, when she told Jay Leno the same stuff she always says; that she wants to be more professional and responsible and that she’s not the dipshit party girl everyone thinks she is.

The next time Lindsay Lohan was supposed to be on a talk show was yesterday, with Ellen DeGenneres, but she went to some parties in Hawaii instead then skipped her flight back without even bothering to call them.

Lindsay Lohan bailed on her scheduled “Ellen DeGeneres Show” taping on Tuesday.
Gossip Cop has learned the actress did NOT board her flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles.
“Not a call or an apology from Lindsay,” a show insider tells us.
The show, a contractually obligated promotional appearance for her Playboy cover, was scheduled two months ago.

Yeah so it turns out that TV shows have a set schedule that they stick to. Pretty surprising, huh. This isn’t like an abortion Lindsay, you cant just reschedule it for tomorrow.

(image source = akm)

CrappyCar 12/14/2011 12:31

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you.

MrAdams 12/14/2011 12:34

I didn’t know Ellen DeGenerate even had a TV show. What’s it on? The Oprah Network?

Mr. Nutt 12/14/2011 12:35

I bet you Ellen was very disappointed.

They will never get that smell out of those fish after she has been in there.

dubbya 12/14/2011 12:41

If only we could piss off China enough to nuke Hawaii in the next 24 hours.

i hate you 12/14/2011 12:43

she has court today at 9:30 PST. prepare yourselves for some excitement.

POOP.

Mr. Nutt 12/14/2011 12:43

Actually, Lindsay blowing off Ellen (no pun intended) might have been a good move. The Ellen DeGeneres Show was way out of the top 25 and was tied for 50th in household rating after declining 13%, the largest decline of the week among talk shows, to a season low 1.4 rating.

Mr. Nutt 12/14/2011 12:45

Hate, why should she go? The judicial system doesn’t do shit to her!

Thundercunt 12/14/2011 12:47

Y’know, her ass doesn’t look half bad. I still would…

i hate you 12/14/2011 12:52

they don’t do shit to her, but read this fucked up bewlshit……

Mr. Nutt 12/14/2011 12:59

Hate, the government forced those banks to do what they did. It’s called the Frank/Dodd bill.

Point #2. The L.A. protesters were given plenty of warning to leave. You have the right to protest but you do not have the right to occupy. They can show up there every fucking day for all I care. They have been getting away with breaking all the rules for a long time but now the party is over. If you don’t like big corporations, don’t buy their shit. I refuse to pay one penny to read this site.

Mr. Nutt 12/14/2011 13:04

If you care to learn who really fucked us in the ass……read on.

JBizzle 12/14/2011 13:23

Thank you Lindsay Lohan for contaminating the ocean.

Observer 12/14/2011 13:32

i hate you…….@12:52……

……that is a pretty distressing story………

I mean why give the LAPD machine guns and not let them use them…….?

I especially liked the part about the cops slicing open the tents and dragging the stoned dipshits out……..

Observer 12/14/2011 13:36

Correct me if I’m wrong…..but isn’t Lindsay a bit young to have have a flabby droopy set of ass-cheeks ……as shown in pics #1 and #14???

(which I think are the same pic)

Admiral 12/14/2011 14:04

Nice. I hope Playboy sues her for breach of contract.

mercury 12/14/2011 14:15

What’s up with her face?

LeLY 12/14/2011 14:20

Okay I am just going to say this:

At this point does it matter? At what point in a job, career, or society does it stop being realistic to call someone out for what you’ve allowed to go on?

You know she is going to flake out. You know she is going to booze and party and fuck society for being mad about something from which they draw some measure of pleasure. God damn I’m tired of humans.

jimcardillo@yahoo.com 12/14/2011 14:41

So she stood up on the Ellen deGeneres show, NBD. Now, when she stood up, was she wearing pants? That’s news.

Oh wait, nevermind…

ShaftyMcDougal 12/14/2011 15:04

What and ugly dumb bitch.

BA732 12/14/2011 17:22

behind the scenes playboy vid…. brilliantarrogance@gmail.com