Vanessa Hudgens sends the best Christmas cards

By brendon December 19, 2011 @ 3:32 PM

vanessa_hudgens_christmas_card

If Jane Austin had written this Christmas card, it probably wouldn’t end by saying, “…love and happiness for you you all.” There would be one “you” and a comma after “love”. But on the front would be a picture of some frumpy virgin wearing a big itchy dress and gloves and a cape and a straw bonnet.

The card by Vanessa Hudgens however has a picture of Vanessa in a sexy Santa outfit.

Therefore Vanessa Hudgens is obviously a better writer than Jane Austin, and if any historian says otherwise it’s only because they’re a homosexual.

1. LeLY 12/19/2011 15:55

I’d stick my yule log in her stocking.

2. Sono 12/19/2011 15:56

“Therefore Vanessa Hudgens is obviously a better writer than Jane Austin, and in any historian says otherwise it’s only because they’re a homosexual. ”

AND IF ANY HISTORIAN

On topic, that’s quite a whorish little dress she’s wearing and I like it.

3. SomeoneluvsU 12/19/2011 15:56

I’d love to show her my mistletoe belt buckle.

4. clem 12/19/2011 16:02

There only needs to be a comma after love if you want to use an Oxford comma. There is really no need, especially in such a short sentence. It traditionally is used by non-Journalists, but it’s just a matter of opinion. Also just a matter of opinion, I’d stick my Oxford comma in her.

5. SomeoneluvsU 12/19/2011 16:14

her father is of Irish and Native American descent

Shouldn’t her card say….

Top O’ the mornin to ya, Squatting dog ???

6. Mac-Daddy 12/19/2011 16:30

That bitch! She told me she was not sending cards this year!

7. jimcardillo@yahoo.com 12/19/2011 16:38

“Internet Rule of thumb: If you’re going to make fun of someone else’s grammar, punctuation or spelling; make sure you don’t commit a similar mistake while pointing out the faults of others because it makes you look like a giant asshole. ”

…and get their name correct, it’s Jane Austen…

8. jimcardillo@yahoo.com 12/19/2011 16:38

…and get their name correct, it’s Jane Austen…

9. Tylerdurden389 12/19/2011 17:00

Considering the other leaked pics of her we’ve seen, I am disappoint.

10. Pumpkinpiefudge 12/19/2011 17:07

I think I will keep my dick in my pie.

11. SearchCelebrityHD.com 12/19/2011 18:00

Nothing special, could be better!!

12. harleydavidson 12/19/2011 18:34

i suppose i could fap to this.

13. gettingnice 12/19/2011 18:35

if you like this site, check out http://www.gettingnice.com for some funny stories about getting nice. enjoy.