Mark Wahlberg should stop explaining

By brendon January 20, 2012 @ 3:34 PM

m214cover_article1

Mark Wahlberg really didn’t do himself any favors today when he went on Kid Kraddock in the Morning to explain why he said what he said about stopping 9/11.

“I would never disrespect the victims of 9/11 or their families. It was completely misunderstood.  My only intention was to explain the fact that I would do anything to protect my family – I would put myself in harms way to protect my family or innocent people. That was it.”
“First and foremost, I am not an actor.  I am a real guy from the streets and I’ve been in a lot of situations.”

No, dipshit, you’re an actor. I know this because I’ve been seeing you in movies since 1995. Of all people, you’d think the guy from who was dancing around with the Funky Bunch would want to stop being thought of as what he was 20 years ago.

SomeoneluvsU 01/20/2012 15:50

I’ve seen his movies too, and I agree with him….
    He’s not an actor.

SomeoneluvsU 01/20/2012 15:51

Chuck Norris wishes he was Mark Waaaaberg.

dubbya 01/20/2012 15:52

“Look I’m not trying to be disrespectful, I just love my family way more than everyone else loves there’s.”

deathofirony 01/20/2012 15:55

Yeah, he’s right, not an actor.

The Puppet 01/20/2012 16:02

He can’t sing …he can’t act….nor dance….but he sure knows how to suck cock….just ask Calvin Klein….True Story!

harleydavidson 01/20/2012 17:00

if he is from the streets, then im having sex a three way with megan fox and blake lively.

please be from the streets, you funky fuck

newyorkmatt 01/20/2012 17:24

He grew up in the streets of Boston, had a much harder life than any of you bad-ass internet blog posters.
    Because that’s what you guys are…you are people who talk tough on internet blogs–making fun of people way more successful, and way better looking than you.
    I would love to see what a bunch of little pussies you would all become if you ever ended up in a room with Mark Wahlberg. Oh man that would be hilarious.

Eyes_Closed 01/20/2012 18:04

I hate pussy who are big talkers and no action…..

New York Matt……..Mark Wahlberg is a pussy whose ONE claim to being tough was to whack a go.ok with a stick on Dot Ave……..

His “hard” life was to be a fucking cowardly dick…..and he should shut the fuck up…

Chareth 01/20/2012 19:28

I got evidence of what @newyorkmatt is talking about. In this pic, we see street youth Mark Wahlberg in an exhibition game of street basketball against another youth from the streets of Philadelphia. STREETZ

seannn 01/20/2012 19:51

I know Mark Wahlberg is so fucking hard. As a teenager he committed hate crimes against elementary school children. That’s so fucking bad ass. Then he committed more race based assaults on unarmed middle aged Vietnamese men by swinging wooden planks at them. He even left one of them permanently blind in one eye. Then without provocation Marky Mark repeatedly kicked a man in the face, while one of his friends held the guy down, breaking his jaw. Dude is a modern day fucking Robin Hood. Any one whose got a problem with him is just a hater.

CRUCIFIED 01/20/2012 21:58

I just joined up so I could drop a comment. I’m far from “bad-ass internet blog posters”, I’ve been doing mma for a few years along with 4 years of boxing. Getting into a street fight is a massive fucking difference than being on a plane and fighting off fuckers with box cutters. I don’t give a fuck how bad ass Marky Mark is, you get sliced with a box cutter, that shit is no joke. It’s a bitch thing to say “I’m from the streets”.

Did Marky Mark know any of those passengers from the plane? The way he sais that shit at the end, he’s implying that none of the passengers were from the streets. How the fuck does he know what they did in their child hood?

Marky Mark should have sac’d up and said “I’m not smart, and I showed it when i said that stuff about the plane”– besides acting lessons, now he needs public speaking lessons. He is now a full on FUCK-TARD.

wickedretarded 01/21/2012 02:29

His biggest mistake is that before 9/11 happened. In EVERY plane hostage situation there was always a negotiation. Nobody had any idea that these guys were crashing the planes. SO, if he had attacked the terrorists, he would have been placing everyones life in danger. He would have sat quietly and done nothing. He’s making that dumb statement after the fact. Those people on the plane didn’t know they were purposely going to crash the planes, or out of human survival instinct even your average joe’s would have done something. How do I know this? because that’s exactly what happened with the plane that found out about the other crashes. Average everyday people(No one from “the street”) risked they’re lives to stop the terrorist from completing their mission.

DC 01/21/2012 10:21

I met him in the mid 90s- prime of his “marky mark” career. I did not believe it was him at first because he is absolutely TINY. If I had to guess I would say around 140lbs. Much, much, much smaller than he looks in his videos or movies. Very lean but not big at all. I find it hard to believe a guy that small did much in the ‘streets’.

albertbent 01/21/2012 13:57

my friend’s aunt makes $80 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 8 months but last month her check was $8721 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… LazyCash10.com

Pinky 01/21/2012 15:52

I’m pretty sure being addicted to coke purchased by big brother from New Kids on the Block doesn’t quite qualify as being “from the streets” although I enjoy how he highlights the rough times of his life as “being bullied once by a group of black kids”. Wow, how did he ever endure? Oh right, cause he’s so badass. He’d have stopped Katrina and Tohoku earthquake if that mother nature bitch had the audacity to step.

chloe_hooperJJb 01/22/2012 15:15

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $85 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $7853 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more……”…”… LazyCash1 .com