Joan Rivers knows how to party

By brendon February 01, 2012 @ 1:19 PM

joan_river_gets_high

This is news to me but apparently Joan Rivers has a TV show on WE, and also there’s a channel named WE, and on last nights episode Joan was nervous about meeting her daughters boyfriend. So she got together with a friend. And they got stoned as fuck.

The Daily Mail says…

(Joan) calls her friend Lynne who tells her she can get her something that will calm her down.
The pair visit a medical marijuana doctor for a prescription before heading to a shop that sells cannabis.
She and Lynne then find a spot to park their car and light up the pipe.
The pair get the giggles, with Joan exclaiming: ‘I’m starving, i want to eat right now, lets go.’
But Lynne, who is in the driver’s seat, is clearly in no state to be behind the wheel, saying: ‘I cant tell if I’m moving.’
Joan says: ‘I don’t think you should drive… I’m going to call Melissa.’
Her daughter arrives and is furious at the pair, saying: ‘Oh my god, we have to go right now come on, we’re going home… I’m ashamed of both you.’
The women make Melissa stop at a roadside food truck for burgers and chips.
Back at home home, Melissa tries to put the laughing pair to bed quietly while everyone else sleeps.
But Joan and Lynne aren’t ready to sleep, and go into the hot tub fully clothed in the middle of the night.

Well it’s a good thing marijuana is still illegal almost everywhere in this country. If she hadn’t been under a doctors care when she giggled and ate a hamburger, it would have been pandaemonium.

1. Mr. Nutt 02/01/2012 13:29

I’m surprised she can do that after all the surgeries shes had. I thought her face was frozen.

2. jimcardillo@yahoo.com 02/01/2012 13:58

“pandaemonium”? who are you, Ted Moseby???

3. Observer_Burn Notice 02/01/2012 14:03

Joan Rivers is one funny fucking cunt…….

…I hope she’s making some dough on this show….

4. Observer_Burn Notice 02/01/2012 14:05

….Between WE and Hallmark I’m lucky to get NEAR my favorite shows……….

……Larry The Cable Guy catches alligators and Alaska State Troopers catch crabs…..

5. Mr. Nutt 02/01/2012 14:06

Please don’t ask what her oyster ditch smells like. The thought of it gives me the willies. I suspect ben gay and mothballs.

6. harleydavidson 02/01/2012 14:06

i have a new respect for Joan Rivers now.

i never thought id ever say anything like that in my life.

and why the fuck does her useless, worthless, cunt daughter have to give her shit? if i found out my mom was smoking a joint, I’d drive her to get her munchies and shit. that would be fucking cool

7. Mr. Nutt 02/01/2012 14:08

Obs, I’m with Jerry Lewis on female comedians. Not funny.

8. SomeoneluvsU 02/01/2012 14:26

So… “nervous” is a medical condition?
    Gotta love those wacky Californ-stone-ians

9. .BALLS. 02/01/2012 14:40

she looks do-able

10. BA732 02/01/2012 15:12

MANnequin.. http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

11. RD 02/01/2012 16:46

If this old hag gets anymore facelifts, she’ll have a goatee!

12. dubbya 02/01/2012 18:26

Brand new $400 bong + med grade weed you JUST got a prescription for + someone else lighting it for you because you have no idea what you’re doing = Rich

13. mercury 02/01/2012 21:07

Joan is still pretty cool!
    (I’d still hit it, why not!)

14. zencat002 02/01/2012 23:56

This monkey’s gone to heaven.

15. roogie 02/02/2012 01:47

That’s a great pic for a cock photoshop.

16. pinner 02/02/2012 02:23

if her face gets pulled any tighter, she’ll have to shave the back of her head so she can see. http://www.hollywoodpinata.com

17. MaisieReiser 02/02/2012 14:27

my friend’s aunt makes $75/hr on the internet. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $7780 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here…
    С А S Н S Н А R Р . С О М