Kylie Bisutti should open her bible, read Matthew 25:14

By brendon February 09, 2012 @ 12:47 PM

fp_4177199_trb_bisutti_kylie_120909

Kylie Bisutti won the Victoria’s Secret Model Search in 2009 when she was just 19, but now she’s decided she shouldn’t model bikinis and lingerie anymore because she’s religious, and somehow that means her husband is the only one who should see the sides of her tits.

“I just started becoming more uncomfortable with it because of my faith,” Bisutti told FOX411.
“I’m Christian, and reading the Bible more, I was becoming more convicted about it.”
“My body should only be for my husband and it’s just a sacred thing. I didn’t really want to be that kind of role model for younger girls because I had a lot of younger Christian girls that were looking up to me and then thinking that it was okay for them to walk around and show their bodies in lingerie to guys.”

Ahh, and yet in the Parable of the Talents, Jesus talks about a master who gives his servants some money, and instead of investing it, one of the servants says, “I went away and hid your talent in the earth.” And he’s punished. So it’s a sin if we don’t use the gifts God has given us. And tits like that on a 19-year-old are definitely a gift. Trust me, I look at tits all day, those are special.

So look Jesus, I don’t like you and you don’t like me, but if we work together on this we can get this girl back in bikinis. I can either be your best friend… or your worst enemy!

harleydavidson 02/09/2012 12:49

i come here for tits and witty banter. instead i get a fucking sunday school lesson.

WHAT THE FUCK????!!!!

Tylerdurden389 02/09/2012 13:24

Lol, 2 things: 1) saying that only your husband should see your body is already a sin because it advocates lust for the flesh. Her husband can look at her body, but no one else can. (meaning she’s a hypocrite for thinking that whether she realizes it or not), and 2) As a Victoria’s Secret model, we’re not really seeing her body anyway. If anything, these candid shots of her from other photographers on site show her body more than any of those catalogs do.

Can’t she just admit that she’s a totally stuck up cunt that believes her body is a temple and should not be viewed by an other eyes but her husband. Oh and speaking of husband, what the FUCK is she doing getting married at 20-21 years old anyway?

Whoever was the first runner up for that VS contest that year (the one who lost to her) she be given a job just as an apology. Since this bitch winning was a waste anyway. Here I was wondering what the hell happened to her & now I wish I didn’t know.

Dr Poop 02/09/2012 13:26

I’d like to know her in the Biblical sense.

Finkle Who 02/09/2012 13:58

I’d cum in her so hard I’d dehydrate, but it would be reluctantly with these digits:

It appears that the first little piggy went to market, bought the whole fucking thing, and subsequently ate it whilst starving the poor little pig that stayed home.

Dr Poop 02/09/2012 14:19

She should see a podiatrist, pronto.

Eyes_Closed 02/09/2012 14:49

I’ll tell you this……

….I would thank Heaven if I could fuck her a few times…..