Madonna deserves all your money

By brendon February 02, 2012 @ 2:09 PM

wenn3680534

Furry old lady Madonna is a mean, self-centered cunt with no actual talent other than knowing which producers to hire to make her records for her, and if you needed some reminders about that, here they are.

On Lady Gagas song ‘Born This Way,’ which many say sounds like Madonna’s 1989 hit ‘Express Yourself.’

“Of course I heard it. How could I not? I think it was on the radio a few times. I thought, ‘This is a wonderful way to redo my song.’ I recognized the chord changes, I thought it was … interesting.”

And when asked if it’s reasonable to charge hundreds of dollars for tickets to her new tour during a recession:

“Start saving your pennies now,” she says, sounding annoyed that any-one would suggest these prices are prohibitive. “People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I’m worth it.”

Oh she sure is. What a treat it would be to see an old lady in a boa shuffle around the stage lip synching pop songs from the 80’s. It’ll be like a talent show in a nursing home, and who doesn’t love those?

(image source of madonna at the london premiere of ‘w.e.’ = wenn)

1. Observer_Burn Notice 02/02/2012 14:24

….AND she used to have a hairy pussy…….

…not to mention the armpits…….

even the google link has the word “ancient” in it…..

2. Rok 02/02/2012 14:42

I am not going to look at that.

I’d rather see Finkle’s maggot tit.

3. Observer_Burn Notice 02/02/2012 14:50

Rok……

…the pic is from when you were in pre-school..

4. Rok 02/02/2012 14:51

Holy fuck! Is that a goddamn tribble?

5. Crumb Crisp Coating 02/02/2012 15:13

Quit giving this miserable old cunt attention.

6. jimcardillo@yahoo.com 02/02/2012 15:14

The photo would need to be updated since it’s all gray now.

7. harleydavidson 02/02/2012 15:21

site needs more Kate Upton

8. harleydavidson 02/02/2012 15:22

id rather spend money an 30 ten dollar hookers than spend $300 to go see that shriveled up old bitch.

9. SexyRicardSimmons 02/02/2012 15:37

Just what we needed, an update about a furry dag0.

10. SomeoneluvsU 02/02/2012 15:49

Madge: “Oh, Those silly peasants frivolously spending their money on crazy stuff…
    Like food, shelter, clothing and heat. “

11. pinner 02/02/2012 23:26

Im glad that im younger than her and that one day I will be fortunate enough to hear on the news that she’s dead. That will be a good day. http://www.hollywoodpinata.com