youll never guess who Jennifer Ansiton brings up

By brendon February 08, 2012 @ 11:54 AM

jennifer_aniston_instyle_cover

Jennifer Aniston tells the March issue of InStyle that she’s tired of seeing magazines talking about her and Brad Pitt for no reason. Magazines such as the March issue of InStyle, which has an interview where Jennifer Aniston starts talking about Brad Pitt for no reason.

“There are so many [misconceptions about me],” Jen says, adding that the most annoying one is “the triangle with my ex-husband — and that there’s a feud there.”
“It’s constant,” she adds. “It’s a story headline that won’t go away, but it’s a money thing – [people make money off] a story that has nothing to do with reality.”

She then goes on to explain that Pitt has no place in her heart anymore, except for being the gold standard that all other men are measured against.

But, Jen reassures fans that she is over that drama and ready to live out the rest of her life with a good man, whom she may have found in beau Justin Theroux.
“Having experienced everything you don’t want in a partner over time, it starts to narrow down what you actually do want,” Jen admits. “As I get older, I realize what qualities are important in love and what suits me. And what I won’t settle for.”

Wow she’s a real role model for the ladies out there. Before her current boyfriend, guys kept leaving to go bang someone better, and it was then that Jennifer started to wonder if the relationship was working. So she just let them go. Granted the guys didn’t know it because they were long gone by then, but she really put her foot down and said enough.

1. harleydavidson 02/08/2012 12:34

the spam in my inbox is way more interesting. at least it will lie to me about making my dick bigger, getting me laid, or fixing my supposedly shitty credit.

2. iSlomoshun 02/08/2012 12:43

Why are you so obsessed with Jennifer Aniston?

I think he’s secretly in love with her.

3. Gildorg 02/08/2012 12:44

I would stick it in her pooper…

4. Eyes_Closed 02/08/2012 12:45

HarleyDavidson……..

…..what do you mean “lie”….?

5. Thundercunt 02/08/2012 12:46

“You’ll never guess who brings up Jennifer Aniston… AGAIN” *

*fixed

6. Cocktail 02/08/2012 12:46

I don’t care about this story enough to comment on it.

7. Eyes_Closed 02/08/2012 12:52

I’m reasonably sure that Jennifer’s tits would jiggle if she was moving around…….

…..and I gotta say…..I’m in the mood for that….

8. harleydavidson 02/08/2012 12:56

eyes, if you know something about this spam email that actually works tell me now dammit.

9. Eyes_Closed 02/08/2012 12:59

harleyDavidson…….

….my dick is HUGE now…..and I have 55 million in an African bank account…..so the IRS won’t tax it……

plus I hook up hourly with the fuckbuddies in my town dying for a date…..

…and I have a fake Rolex….

10. harleydavidson 02/08/2012 14:23

looks like i gotta start opening that shit. i guess i had more cousins in nigeria than i thought. and all those times i won the cambodian lottery must have been real too.

11. DBXdarkangel 02/08/2012 15:38

Would love to fuck Jen in the shitter and make her lick it afterwards

12. harleydavidson 02/08/2012 16:25

you never go ass to mouth.

that is a fallacy

13. harleydavidson 02/08/2012 16:26

you always go ass to mouth when the opportunity when the opportunity presents itself because if the particular female is willin then you have found a winner. you either pay for her again or lock her up because youre never going to find a bag of slut trash like that again.

14. sis2catbat 02/08/2012 17:08

Seriously, STOP TALKING ABOUT ANNISTON ALREADY. You are worse than she is. Ever think she keeps bringing Pitt up because the media, PEOPLE LIKE YOU, won’t just shut the fuck up about it already??

15. Heisenberg 02/08/2012 19:16

Nice job with the title, 4 mistakes in 8 words would be silly but 3 in 8 words is just about right.

16. BA732 02/09/2012 00:05

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!! http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

17. Eyes_Closed 02/09/2012 09:53

Heisenberg…….

….I had not noticed……that is fucking funny……