Charlie Sheen’s Sobriety Seems Like a Blast

By author March 13, 2012 @ 11:30 AM

Here’s a completely shit-faced Charlie Sheen after a Guns N’ Roses concert Friday night in LA. In case you somehow managed to miss his infamous public meltdown and subsequent bullshit claim of sobriety, we’ve come full cirlce. While I’m not stupid enough to have any delusions that this guy ever stopped funneling drugs and booze into his face like a weak-ass Tony Montana without all of the machine-gunning and incest, it’s always great to have proof. Honestly though, the best part of the video is his wranglers desperately shoving him into a car before he not only endorses Sarah Palin’s 2012 Presidential run (?) and coyly hints at his love of heroin. Anybody says “winning” right now, I burn this mother to the ground.

I added a bunch of Denise Richards bikini shots solely as an anti-drug PSA and not at all to laugh at what Charlie Sheen traded for hookers and meth.

(Image Source = Splash News, Video Source = TMZ)

Rok 03/13/2012 11:31

He clearly is infected with Mexican ring-worm

Cocktail 03/13/2012 11:35

Hey, Charlie, do you want to throw up here, or in the car?

Observer 03/13/2012 11:36

Pictures of Denise Richards in clothes are less useful than an old virgin’s cunt…….

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 11:38

That guy is way beyond throwing up. His body quit trying years ago. The person who owns the liquor store closest to Charlie is a wealthy man.

The Puppet 03/13/2012 11:40

Mystery writer…..stop whining…you little unfunny bitch!

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 11:40

Obs, pictures of Denise Richards are useless, period.

Observer 03/13/2012 11:43

Every other web-site in town had pictures of Heather Morris’ (Glee) cunt, tits, areola and ass the other day……

….don’t we deserve SOMETHING for having stuck with this site for so long….???

Cocktail 03/13/2012 11:44

I thought the story was about Abe Vigoda, until I read the headline.

The Original Lo Rider 03/13/2012 11:46

In all fairness, Denise RIchards traded straight up for hookers and heroin seems like a pretty good deal to me. She’s crazy like a shithouse rat. No winners there.

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 11:49

Obs, I didn’t post those here?

Observer 03/13/2012 11:51

Mr. Nutt…..

…I believe you linked them……..but this site has a DUTY to post them up top……

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 12:00

you said “duty”

Observer 03/13/2012 12:04

Mr. Nutt……

…I did, indeed…..

Notice my avatar…….yesterday my dick-pulling avatar disappeared for no reason……

….not a good sign………and I wasn’t allowed to type the word “auspishious”…….because of the spi (letter c) that is nestled in the middle…..

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 12:09

Maybe the girl in your AVI let go and that guy fell? Is her name Lucy? All joking aside, the censors are still lurking about. We better put on our fake glasses with the mustache and lay low for awhile.

Observer 03/13/2012 12:12

Heather Morris still has a higher search rank than Charlie Sheen…….

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 12:24

Bars was 18. I don’t understand that one.

Rok 03/13/2012 12:25

Was that Lo Rider?

Come play basketball with us

Gildorg 03/13/2012 12:27

I would still do Denise in her ass… Crazy or not…

Though given the choice, I would more than likely bang Miley in her ass first…

Observer 03/13/2012 12:31

R0kin……

…am I winning?

I have Harvard going all the way because I went to a museum there last year with my third grader…….

Mr. Nutt 03/13/2012 12:33

Gildorg, you’re not at one of your 20 jobs?