January Jones Represents Hard-Working Single Moms Now

By author March 16, 2012 @ 11:00 AM

spl364512

I’ll pause for a moment so all of the other single moms can put down their champagne glass and hand off their child to an army of Filipino housekeepers to get the scoop here. via Us Weekly:

I was back when the baby was only 6 or 7 weeks old so it was difficult,” the actress, 34, told Us Weekly about her return to the set at Mad Men’s Season 5 premiere in Hollywood Wednesday. “It was difficult to be a working mom and just juggling all of that. But everyone made it work and it was great.

To be honest this is an easily attacked line we hear from just about every celebrity mom, but in the case of an ice-hearted bitch whose illegitimate pregnancy almost broke up a marriage, it’s hard not to draw attention to it. Also, let’s not forget that January’s character on ‘Mad Men’ last season had about a collective half hour of screen time, so unless they left a ton on the cutting room floor (yes, I believe they still edit film reels with scissors while chain-smoking) I’m sure she wasn’t exactly putting in 16 hour days.

(Image Source = Bauer-Griffin, Getty, Splash News)

1. Mr. Nutt 03/16/2012 11:23

I HATE HOLLYWOOD DELUSIONAL DUMB FUCKS!!! I want to cunt punt her.

2. Mr. Nutt 03/16/2012 11:24

I’m OK now.

Oh, FIST!

3. Finkle Who 03/16/2012 11:28

THIRD, BITCHES!!!

4. AbeVigoda10 03/16/2012 11:28

But she’s hot and slutty? I thought that used to count for something

5. titanic panic 03/16/2012 11:47

not after she’s had a baby

6. Observer 03/16/2012 12:23

FIRST……..!!!!

SUCK on that bitches……

She looks pretty………I’d …..well……I KNOW someone who would……

7. Mr. Nutt 03/16/2012 12:30

I love guns almost as much as I love boobs. I’ve been touching myself all morning.

8. Observer 03/16/2012 12:40

Mr. Nutt……

….seems like a waste of an extra bullet……

…but NICE looking…….

9. GregoryAlexandria 03/16/2012 12:56

my classmate’s mom makes $88 every hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $14051 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site CashLazy.com

10. Mr. Nutt 03/16/2012 12:58

Obs, you know the old saying, the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. Shotguns are more devastating at close range. If someone breaks into my house, the first thing they will hear is me racking my pump shotgun. If they don’t turn tail after that, they deserve to get shot.

11. The Narrator 03/16/2012 15:03

All I’m thinking about is how I want to fuck her in the ass. Because her vag is probably stretched out now.

12. Gildorg 03/16/2012 19:21

I like that kind of thinking, Narrator!

13. WelchGilbert 03/17/2012 12:58

my best friend’s step-sister makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay was $7612 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here… LazyCash10(dot)com

14. harleydavidson 03/19/2012 13:07

i know this much. she knows as much about reality as betty draper