Jon Hamm > Kim Kardashian, part 2

By brendon March 19, 2012 @ 5:06 PM

jonhamm

Jon Hamm told Elle UK last week that Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are “fucking idiots”, and he did that because Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are fucking idiots. Specifically, he said:

“Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a fucking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.”

Once she heard abut this, and then had someone explain it, Kardashian wrote a reply on twitter, where she has over 14,000,000 followers because what Hamm said was 100 percent correct.

“We’re all working hard and we all have to respect one another. Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, and creates, ‘stupid,’ is in my opinion careless.”

So this morning Matt Lauer gave Hamm a chance to explain his comments, and instead of apologizing like most Hollywood pussies would have done, he awesomely held his ground.

“I don’t think they were careless; I think they were accurate. It’s a part of our culture that I certainly don’t identify with, and I don’t really understand the appeal of it other than in a sort of car crash sensibility, and it’s not something that I partake in or enjoy, but it is what it is, and here we are.”

1. AbeVigoda10 03/19/2012 17:13

I’m sure she’ll reply though her mom and the army of PR dorks that suck from her shriveled tits

2. NautiusMaximus08 03/19/2012 17:43

Jon Hamm: American Hero

3. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/19/2012 18:29

i want to party with this jon hamm guy. fuck the useless whores.

4. Observer 03/19/2012 18:41

Being a fucking idiot is a valuable commodity……

…I’m not about to condemn a valuable commodity……ESPECIALLY when it is fucking….

5. Observer 03/19/2012 18:43

Women all over the world should canonize Kardashian and J. Lopez…….

….they have converted being a fat-ass into a positive…..

6. Ragnar Danneskjold 03/19/2012 19:13

I’d rather watch a video of a homeless man dipping his balls in the glass of milk that I just drank when my back was turned than anything having to do with the Kardashians/Paris Hilton/MTV.

7. Gildorg 03/19/2012 20:21

I would still bang Jwoww in her ass…

I think I would enjoy it…

Happy Friday!

Cheers!

8. Mr. Nutt 03/19/2012 20:38

Gildorg, if you don’t mind standing in line, you could totally bang her in the ass.

9. The Mildly Tanned Knight 03/19/2012 20:42

What do you know, an actor who isn’t a drooling inbred moron…..

10. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/19/2012 20:53

i think i may, i think i might
    kill everyone jersey shore fuck in my sight

kim kar’assssss’ican
    you will be next in my plan

i hate that you think
    your shit don’t stink

i hate that you may
    think it’s your business way

that has propelled you
    into a spotlight

when you’re less useful
    than my fleshlight

it proves that america would seem
    more than quite dumb

and that all the fish
    will eat their dumb chum

so with this i say
    in a very happy way

go fuck yourself fish of america
    and have a good day…

11. Mr. Nutt 03/19/2012 21:31

Everybody loves a train wreck.

12. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/19/2012 22:34

nice lemon juice enema prep pic, nutt.

13. Gildorg 03/20/2012 00:23

Gee 2F1T, that poem was actually kinda funny…

Yes, Mr. Nutt… I don’t mind standing and waiting my turn in the line…

Of course, I would more than likely pay a homeless person to hold my place in line so I could go get snacks and a bottle from the nearest liquor store…

In any case, I think I am gonna turn in early… This opening crap is gonna kill me.

This weekend (In your calendars) is gonna be brutal. I close Fri. Night, open on Sat. morning. Work my second gig until about midnight that same day (though I should have a few hours off in-between for some rest, I hope), then I open again on Sun. morning…

Come Sunday, I am more than likely be mostly dead… Shit… Who needs a drink?

Cheers!

14. slaphead 03/20/2012 08:29

“So far Kim has yet to reply to this, more than likely because she can’t tell if what he said was good or bad. ”

HAHA Brilliant!

15. harleydavidson 03/20/2012 09:43

Draper just told that bitch to run along and get him a bottle of whiskey and some cubans and then to be ready to smile and blow him.

16. Johnny Dickshot 03/20/2012 09:52

I want to have his baby

17. Mr. Nutt 03/20/2012 10:10

These Hollywood fucks only do and say shit for attention. Fuck them all.

18. Johnny Dickshot 03/20/2012 10:45

Nutt,

Should that be one at a time, or are you recommending some sort of gangbang/clusterfuck?

19. RangerLG 03/20/2012 10:47

TitsTitsTitsTitsPoopTitsTitsTitsTits!

20. Mr. Poop 03/20/2012 11:10

I’ve taken two shits today, and the second one was one step below a low-grade orgasm on the ol’ pleasure meter.

Sup, Tyler?