JWoww and Snooki are now in bikinis

By brendon March 19, 2012 @ 1:34 PM

ffn_snookijwoow_pool_excl_miamipixxff_031512_8878193

JWoww and Snooki were in Cancun this weekend, doing whatever the hell it is they do for MTV these days, and although J strutted around in a bikini (closeup picture of her mound and cellulite as she struggles up some sand, thankfully included) Snooki stayed covered up for the most part so you couldn’t see how pregnant she is. Oh, I know. I was inconsolable about it too. She really knows how to keep the public wanting more.

(image source = fame/flynet)

1. Mr. Nutt 03/19/2012 14:02

These are still not the tits I was looking for. But you are getting closer.

2. harleydavidson 03/19/2012 14:04

i hope snooki dies while giving birth

3. The Black 03/19/2012 14:10

The chick in the red bikini in the background is way hotter than both of them. Who is she?

4. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/19/2012 14:12

who the fuck are these people?

5. RangerLG 03/19/2012 14:23

Can we refuse to let them back in the country?

6. Finkle Who 03/19/2012 14:29

We go from Diamond Dallas Page to this shit?

7. HowardChad87924262 03/19/2012 14:29

my neighbor’s mom makes $78/hour on the computer. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her pay check was $12658 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site CashLazy.com

8. harleydavidson 03/19/2012 14:35

instead of looking at this shit anymore let me tell you guys a little story from daytona bike week. while at dogs on main street one night, i witnessed a couple of slutty little bartenders doing body shots on top of the bar.

i figured “ah what the hell? ill go ogle their tight little asses and supple breasts while i drink whisky ad beer.”

this one hewer in particular had a real nasty streak to her. she was all tatted up and had her hairdone up like one of those 1950′s pin ups. id have ass fucked her. her partner in crime was abig breasted dirty blond who had this innocent cowgirl meets hooker look going for her. id would have grudge fucked her.

anyway, the hewer offered a shot to this one old fucker by the bar. she proceeded to take a swig, swish it around in her mouth and spit it out into this old fuckers mouth.

i think i fell in love right then and there. what a fucking trashy bitch. she ended up shooting me down. it was a glorious flame out btw, if by some crazy chance shes out there and she reads this, i would totally give you the dirtiest most rotten raunchiest ass to mouth youve ever had baby.

much love, harley davidson “the official asshole”

9. Observer 03/19/2012 14:58

Harley……

…I hoped you tipped well……..

10. B A Baracus 03/19/2012 14:59

If Snooki dies while giving birth, will Senator Organa adopt the girl twin?

11. Observer 03/19/2012 15:06

All those hours (well …..lots of seconds) spent beating off to Snooki are finally beginning to pay off……..

12. Mr. Nutt 03/19/2012 15:13

I have discovered whats wrong with our higher education institutions in this country!

In April 2011, Polizzi was paid $32,000 to speak at Rutgers University.

13. Johnny Dickshot 03/19/2012 15:14

It looks like someone shit 10 pounds of malted milk into a two pound bag

14. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/19/2012 15:32

i refuse to speak anything about these fucking people. i hope they all die . . .

15. NautiusMaximus08 03/19/2012 15:35

I’d like to put my ding-a-ling in Jenny’s cha-cha

repeatedly

16. SomeoneluvsU 03/19/2012 16:17

Jersey shore….
    The show that has Darwin saying…
    “Guess this fucks that evolution idea”

17. Fartbox Tongue Puncher 03/19/2012 16:23

JWow = cum dumpster

18. harleydavidson 03/19/2012 16:27

if jwow is a cum dumpster, then snooki is a cum landfill

19. The Original Lo Rider 03/19/2012 16:29

I’ll volunteer to fuck J-Woww. I won’t necessarily enjoy it but..wait, of course I’ll enjoy it. You homos hang out here and tell us all how you would turn it down. I never see any of these fucks unless it’s on here. I’m sure Snooki won’t baloon up to 250+ or anything now that she’s pregnant.