Lady Gaga is Concerned About Her Privacy

By author March 16, 2012 @ 12:30 PM

spl364512

At first I thought story about Lady Gaga “quitting the press,” whatever the hell that means, was total horseshit because vaginas don’t photograph themselves and I’m pretty certain that if hers isn’t in print once a month it seals up forever. Here’s part of the conversation between possibly the two biggest media whores of all time via AOL Music:

Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time,” the singer told the media mogul. “No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, ‘Did you hear about …’ I shut it all off … I don’t read a damn thing.

She continued, “Just like you Oprah, I’m retiring from the spotlight. From now on you’ll only see me producing other artists under a moniker plastered with my name but from time to time I’ll conduct exclusive interviews which will be heavily marketed and in actuality the only content anyone is still interested in from me. But other than that, completely off the radar.”

(Image Source = Terry Richardson)

1. B A Baracus 03/16/2012 12:38

when they whip them out to measure, whose is bigger? Terry Richardson’s or Gaga’s?

2. B A Baracus 03/16/2012 12:38

oh and fist

3. Observer 03/16/2012 12:50

Terry Richardson took the photos…….

….I hope he got his usual handjob……

4. Observer 03/16/2012 12:51

I only listen to Lady GaGa music……

(R0kin…..bring out Dark Cherry…)

5. Mr. Nutt 03/16/2012 13:05

Annie Leibovitz isn’t good enough anymore? This creep is the new go to photographer?

6. Dr. Gonzo 03/16/2012 13:05

oh please god let it be true

and please god find Brend0n and bring him safely back to us
    this “trying to write like Brendun” bullshit isn’t flying for me and im about one foot out the door

7. RangerLG 03/16/2012 13:06

I gotta say, with those hipster glasses from the tits up, not too bad. Music still sucks and anything lower is questionable.

8. Observer 03/16/2012 13:08

Lady Gaga has pretty decent tits……

….I’d love to juggle them on a sweaty day…..

9. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/16/2012 13:17

lady gaga’s body is riddled with stretch marks and has saggy titties my friend. i know people. on another note, i may have had unprotected sex last night. . . .with a girl

10. BrassPaw 03/17/2012 06:44

What is this site!!!…reads like a bunch of bullies dissing on Lady Gaga…guys are so emotional!!!…why do they get hysterical over a brave woman???…I really like to know!!!

11. WelchGilbert 03/17/2012 12:58

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $67 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $7909 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site… LazyCash10(dot)com

12. harleydavidson 03/19/2012 13:06

im still on the fence about whether or not i would fuck this woman.