Nicki Minaj in a Bikini

By author March 15, 2012 @ 4:30 PM

spl364512

Welcome to only the second time Nicki Minaj has ever gotten her own post here. The first was when she said good morning to America using her nipples and now she’s wearing a bikini with a bottom made of enough fabric to tarp a boat. Note that none of this has to do with her inexplicably popular music or the fact that she’s ever done anything newsworthy other than being mostly naked in public. That being said, I’m sure upon reading this her publicist set to lubing the inside of her bra so we’ll be seeing her real soon.

(Image Source = Fame/Flynet, Splash News)

SomeoneluvsU 03/15/2012 16:34

Nicki Minaj = Micki Ninja

QueerWithaGun 03/15/2012 16:34

Remind me again why we’re supposed to think this monstrosity is sexy?

Oh right, it’s because her record company wants us to buy her crap music.

The Black 03/15/2012 16:47

Poor little fella probably got stranded by the tide.

Rok 03/15/2012 16:55

What the fuck is going on around here?!

Mr. Nutt 03/15/2012 17:05

Rok! Hows spring training?

Gildorg 03/15/2012 17:17

Holy Crap…

I can understand Vanessa HugsnKisses being a crowd favorite… Her tight body deserves it…

But this fricking Whale?

What the hell is going on around here?

Whomever is in charge, please on the basic grounds of decency… Remove the whale!

The Narrator 03/15/2012 18:19

Syracuse bought off the refs.

I would rather stick my face in that ugly piece of shit’s ass then see Cuse win another game.

Rok 03/15/2012 18:27

Fucking sweet, Nutt. Tigers won 4-2. Got to see Verlander pitch and Cabrera play some nice innings at third, plus, got six autographed balls

Watching the Tournament now. Long Beach State better quit fucking around

Love the new avatar. I’d like to see that monkey’s stool?

Pugiron 03/15/2012 19:11

Have some projectile vomit.

Mr. Nutt 03/15/2012 19:23

Glad to see you are having a great time. Just make sure you check the girls IDs before you show them your balls.

Kirk 03/15/2012 19:34

Junk meet trunk

Gildorg 03/15/2012 22:09

Ugh,

I see the Crowd Favorites is still showing the Whale…

Oh well, I can only hope that with some new postings, it will be gone soon enough.

Who needs a drink?

Cheers!

siphonophora 03/16/2012 02:14

Damn. Nothing gets me hot quite like a sandy vagina. The more abrasive the better, that’s my motto.

B A Baracus 03/16/2012 08:06

Are you supposed to see the photographer’s equipment in the shots, or is this just f’ed up?

Dave 03/16/2012 08:24

KimK in a green wig?

Gildorg 03/16/2012 08:31

Crap…

Gee, it’s payday and I see how tiny my damn check is…

Makes me wonder, why I go through all the BS…

Well, I guess I am paying more than my share of Obamanation…

Have a good one, fellas.

Mr. Nutt 03/16/2012 09:55

Someone could find that attractive. Just not me.

Observer 03/16/2012 12:55

These Minaj poses have been popular for centuries….

GregoryAlexandria 03/16/2012 12:58

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $78 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $18610 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more CashLazy.com

Observer 03/16/2012 12:58

Sounds like we may never see her nude…….

Baartman was exhibited around Britain, entertaining people by showing what were thought of as highly unusual bodily features. She had large buttocks (steatopygia) and the elongated labia of some Khoisan women. To quote historian of science Stephen Jay Gould, “The labia minora, or inner lips, of the ordinary female genitalia are greatly enlarged in Khoi-San women, and may hang down three or four inches below the vulva when women stand, thus giving the impression of a separate and enveloping curtain of skin”.[5] Baartman never allowed this trait to be exhibited while she was alive,[6] and an account of her appearance in London in 1810 makes it clear that she was wearing a garment, although apparently a tight-fitting one.[7]