Britney will get $15 million to be the new ‘X factor’ judge

By brendon April 11, 2012 @ 9:05 PM

9695_001

E! says that things are all but official and Britney Spears is set to be a judge alongside Simon Cowell and LA Reid on season two of ‘the X factor’, when she’ll become the highest paid judge on television at $15,000,000 a season.

Britneys former agent-current fiancé Jason Trawick set the deal up, and now he’ll also be a producer on the show. Though they probably should have hired him as a producer first and then gone after Britney. I bet he wouldn’t have thought 15 million a year was such a good idea then.

“Both camps were back and forth on the money but now they have finally come to agreement on the fee. That was the big sticking point and now, thankfully, it’s been sorted. All they need to do now is work out the smaller points. The fact the money is now set, means that there is nothing stopping this from becoming a reality.”

This will be a huge step up from what they were paying Paula Abdul last year. Because she’s borderline retarded, and they could just pay her with blank strips of paper with an X on it that they called “Paula Dollars”.

Cocktail 04/11/2012 22:00

“X-Factor”? Is that where they just the relative values of mutant powers?

Mr. Nutt 04/11/2012 22:22

15 mil to be a judge. 15 million! No, everything in this country is just fine. Occupy Hollywood. They are fucking us worse than Wall street. Whose money do you think Wall street is playing with?

SomeoneluvsU 04/11/2012 23:07

She asked for a translator to understand Simon.
    She doesn’t speak British

Gildorg 04/12/2012 03:20

Geez,

I mean, she used to be hot, but now… Not so much…

Is she even that talented? Everyone remembers that video that K-Fed took of her… She wasn’t so smart in that vid as I recall…

Her judging anything for any amount of money, is kind of stupid…

Crap!

I gotta get up in a few hours… Mondays, totally suck major Donkey Dick!

B A Baracus 04/12/2012 06:16

Britney Spears? I’m sorry did I fall asleep and wake up in 2002?

harleydavidson 04/12/2012 07:59

damn shes gone downhill. she has hit the wall harder than Princess Diana.

that said, i would still fuck the bejeebus out of her.

Rok 04/12/2012 08:25

Sorry I’m late.

I was looking at the side of Miley’s tit on another site.

Mr. Nutt 04/12/2012 08:58

Which one of you guys snuck into my house last night and put cotton in my mouth? Bla!

HerreraShana 04/12/2012 09:52

a neighbor’s aunt makes 64 dollars an hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her income was 11711 dollars just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more makecash16. çom

Rok 04/12/2012 10:12

Your neighbor’s aunt sucks cock under the freeway.

Fuck off!

dubbya 04/12/2012 10:56

Oh so that miley wardrobe malfunction was for real? In the ad she looked like she was wearing a T-shirt so I ignored it.

harleydavidson 04/12/2012 11:14

just the other day i paid someones aunt to give me a blowjob.

i was not completely satisfied with the service and in the spirit of grand theft auto, I duly beat my money out of her.

Observer 04/12/2012 11:38

Rok….

…which freeway…….I could use some relief…..

Observer 04/12/2012 11:40

Gildorg…..@3:20……

…sure she used to be hot….but she’s a double-MILF now…….

…..this is about as good as it gets……..

Observer 04/12/2012 11:40

I bet Britney is still a delightful fuck if you can keep her mouth shut…..

fahq 04/12/2012 12:37

So basically they traded one retard for another.

emmaly945 04/16/2012 11:19

my buddy’s mother-in-law makes $60 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for eight months but last month her check was $20431 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site làzycash42.c()m

làzycash42.c()m