Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik went to the pool

By brendon April 30, 2012 @ 11:49 AM

courtney_robertson_ben_flajnik_wet_republic

Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik went to Wet Republic at the MGM in Vegas over the weekend, and it didn’t say who they were so let’s just say they’re from ‘the Bachelor’. Because whenever there’s someone that you’ve never fucking heard of in your life but is apparently famous it’s a pretty good bet they’re from ‘the Bachelor’.

(image source = inf)

1. harleydavidson 04/30/2012 11:56

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don’t you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don’t just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite

2. Bobafett 04/30/2012 12:02

Harley I think Sabrina should put her strap on after that…..

Kind Regards,

Bobafett

3. Mac-Daddy 04/30/2012 12:21

American Pyscho!

4. Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 12:23

Nice job Br@ndon. Just needs one final touch.

5. Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 12:26

Is it possible to have too many naked chicks?

6. Hammer 04/30/2012 12:47

Hammer approves of that last picture, Mister Nutt. She has quite the shapely derriere and a come-hither look that Hammer finds quite appealing.

7. Mac-Daddy 04/30/2012 12:52

Mr Nutt:

That’s my baby Kayleigh! I just LOVE that ass.

See all her photos: http://tinyurl.com/7jv4bo6

Also, that Nessa Devil, Yumb! Girl looks like she has one hell of a tight pussy.

8. harleydavidson 04/30/2012 13:59

id let this nessa devil send me to the deepest pits of hell if i could fuck her.

do you think she likes huey lewis and the news?

9. Observer 04/30/2012 15:52

I’ll have to bookmark this page to get back to Mr. Nutt’s nude links…..

…otherwise this is like looking at some chick’s FaceBook….