Jennifer Love Hewitt looks sorta better. From there.

By brendon April 05, 2012 @ 8:22 PM

814137

Jennifer Love Hewitt was in West Hollywood last night for the premiere of her Lifetime movie ‘The Client List’, and she might have looked okay if not for the fake eyelashes that should only be worn with a Malcolm McDowell ‘Clockwork Orange’ Halloween costume. You could honestly make a better set of fake eyelashes out of wood. It’s almost like someone drew these on later to make fun of her.

(image source = getty, wenn)

1. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/05/2012 20:30

i would stick her.

2. slappy_d 04/05/2012 20:57

jesus. Way to nitpick. It’s getting old, giving people shit for stupid pet peeves. Oh her eye lashes are freaky! Oh her 3rd toe on her right foot is weird, how does she get work????

This girl puts it together when she needs to, but she can’t take a break, right? She must work out like a maniac 24/7/365 or she’s a disgusting cow. Your act is getting tired and old. This kind of blogging stopped being funny in 2008. But hey, way to hang onto a fad right? Time to clean some bookmarks….

3. Gildorg 04/05/2012 22:27

I honestly don’t give a shit about her eyelashes…

I would however make a mess in her fat ass and those famous tits…

Other than that, I don’t have much use for her.

4. Cocktail 04/05/2012 22:54

I don’t get it. Why waste internet bandwidth with this story? Is JLH in the same league as Kate Upton? Fuck, no! Is she in the same league as Rosie O’Donnell? Fuck, no! She’s in between those two extremes, and not really worth the effort of praising or mocking. In between the times that you post her picture, I forget who she is. Let’s keep it that way.

5. SexyRicardSimmons 04/05/2012 22:57

I was to busy staring at her tits to notice her eyelashes. Why would you even notice that shit? Br3ndy’s a flamer.

6. Gildorg 04/06/2012 01:26

She should swallow…

I think it would help her popularity with those of us who still give a shit about her tits…
    I meant, acting…

Shit, I better hit the sack I have to get up in a few hours for another day in the sunny-side of Hell…

Cheers, Gentlemen!

7. richie 04/06/2012 07:35

Couldn’t agree more slappy.

8. Mr. Poop 04/06/2012 08:21

This was funny in 2008?

9. Mr. Nutt 04/06/2012 08:29

Good Friday. A day Jesus would rather forget. Wasn’t very good for him. Thanks Jesus for taking one for the team.

10. Mr. Nutt 04/06/2012 08:52

These celebrities get paid big bucks for looking good. I say fuck ‘em. With the big bucks comes the ridicule.

11. Mr. Poop 04/06/2012 08:54

Its Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday!!

12. Mr. Nutt 04/06/2012 09:18

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an Etch A Sketch and I don’t own an iPad.

Also, I’m out of whiskey.

13. LoK 04/06/2012 11:10

I Know What You Did Last Summer…BOING

14. tylerjr 04/06/2012 11:42

Heh

15. Mr. Nutt 04/06/2012 13:07

A man walks into a church confessional and says to the priest, “Bless me, father, for I have sinned. I was with seven different women last night.”

The priest is silent for a moment, then says, “Go home and cut seven lemons in half. Squeeze the juice into a glass and drink it down in one gulp.”

“And I’ll be forgiven?” asks the man.

“No,” replies the priest, “but it will wipe that fucking smirk off your face.”

16. Mr. Nutt 04/06/2012 13:13

One bright, beautiful Sunday morning, everyone in tiny Jonestown wakes up early and goes to their local church. Before the service starts, the townspeople sit in their pews and talk about their lives and their families.

Suddenly, at the altar, Satan appears!! Everyone starts screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in their determined efforts to get away from Evil Incarnate. Soon, everyone is evacuated from the church except for one man, who sit calmly in his pew, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God’s ultimate enemy is in his presence. This confuses Satan a bit. Satan walks up to the man and says, “Hey, don’t you know who I am?” The man says, “Yep, sure do.”

Satan says, “Well, aren’t you afraid of me?” The man says, “Nope, sure ain’t.”

Satan, perturbed, says, “And why aren’t you afraid of me?” The man says, “Well, I’ve been married to your sister for 25 years.”

17. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/06/2012 13:47

I wish I had not seen the Kardashian video yesterday tylerwouldnot. I usually feel pretty good about my penis.

18. dubbya 04/06/2012 13:58

Did Br3nd@ get a day job? Posts only happening at night now…

19. Observer 04/06/2012 14:05

I must confess I was staring at the tits and the “artful” posturing of her fat but delicious heinie for quite some time before I looked at her eyelashes…….

…good work Mr. Nutt on the jokes….

20. Mr. Nutt 04/06/2012 14:26

Thanks Obs! Someone needed to lighten the mood. I’ve been hearing rumors of a mutiny!