Lindsay to honor Elizabeth Taylor by calling her a whore

By brendon April 25, 2012 @ 6:29 PM

845872

Lindsay Lohan was at Star magazines All Hollywood event last night, and she told Access Hollywood how happy she is to star in a movie on basic cable between commercials for tampons and laxative yogurt, and how humbling it will be to play Elizabeth Taylor.

For her part, the actress feels “lucky to be able to do this role” and wants “to honor [Taylor] the way that she should be honored because she helped a lot of people in her life.”

Well then this movie sounds perfect, because it’s about when Taylor cheated on her husband during the making of ‘Cleopatra’ with Richard Burton, who was also married and had two young daughters (ages 5 and 2). When filming was done Burton left his wife of 14 years and ran off with Taylor.

So this movie won’t really be “honoring” Taylor, as much as it will be, “calling her a home wrecking slut”.

“Oh Lindsay, thank you soooo much,” Taylor would no doubt say if she were here. “This is a real treat.”

Gildorg 04/25/2012 18:50

I don’t know… I think I would still bang her, but sometimes… I wonder…

Well, time for more drinking!

Cheers!

Tylerdurden389 04/25/2012 19:02

I think Lindsay Lohan is the only actress that could do a sequel to “Big” or “13 going on 30″ where the actress plays both versions of the character. For the first few scenes they give her plenty of make-up, for the rest of the film, no-make up.

Mr. Poop 04/25/2012 19:22

Open clam, insert foot.

The Dank 04/25/2012 21:36

I’d do her, but I’d definitely have to pay her… Treat a ho like a ho and all that. Payment would be in all singles so the bitch has to go to the bank and deposit a stack of 1′s. …In my fantasy the clerk would know exactly what she did to get the ho money and everyone would look at her with pompous judgmental eyes. That’ll show her.

Cocktail 04/25/2012 21:57

This isn’t a big deal to me. I never liked Elizabeth Taylor either.

EmersonInes46 04/25/2012 22:59

as Pauline replied I didnt know that any one able to get paid $7760 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you read this website >>> http://goo.gl/10G2v

Theodoric of York 04/25/2012 23:04

Please, be kind to her. In some parts of the world she is revered as a mental giant.

Gildorg 04/26/2012 00:09

Hey Emerson…

FUCK PAULINE!

I mean, I know you did…

How else did she really make all that money?

I just have one question… Was she worth it?

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 08:20

In a recent interview with the London Mirror, actress Lindsay Lohan said that she stays away from drugs because she saw what they did to her father. In another interview, OJ Simpson’s son Jason said he avoids white women for the same reason.

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 08:31

She has a face like a Saint ……. A Saint Bernard.

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 08:34

Carpin Denium

harleydavidson 04/26/2012 08:55

yea. i would. i would bang her. ruthlessly. she would be walking all kinds of funny when i was finished. then i would give her a rock and bang her in the ass after i reload.

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 08:59

I have found a way to make everyone happy on this site.

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 09:13

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 09:13

Enjoy.

Hammer 04/26/2012 09:31

I was thinking that perhaps I should change up my avatar every few days, but I decided to stick with a proven performer.

Mr. Nutt 04/26/2012 09:50

Mr. Nutt approves of Hammers willingness to be loyal to his avatar.

Observer 04/26/2012 11:11

Liz Taylor WAS a whore…….what’s wrong with that???

harleydavidson 04/26/2012 12:17

nothing obs. absolutely nothing.