Selena Gomez says kissing Justin Bieber is humiliating

By brendon April 20, 2012 @ 7:01 PM

justin-bieber-selena-gomez-lakers-game-04182012-05

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were at the Lakers-Spurs game in LA on Tuesday night, and this morning on Ryan Seacrests radio show (audio here) she was asked about being shown on the Staples Center “kiss-cam”. I’m assuming it did not go as Justin Bieber would have liked.

“That was probably the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me. Probably.”
“I thought those were funny, and they were doing, like, these little elderly couples and it was so cute, and then all of a sudden we were both looking up and then we come on and it’s like, oh, so awkward. It was so weird.”

Well of course she feels that way. She’s 19. Every other girl her age has already figured out that Justin Bieber is a little douche. Just admitting that you like him is humiliating enough. Actually having to kiss him in public would be an unthinkable disgrace. Even those guys who fuck their cars must look at her with a disgusted pity.

1. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/20/2012 19:08

Observer hath a boner.

2. Rok 04/20/2012 20:26

Hi guys,

What did I miss?

3. Martini 04/20/2012 20:37

He looks like Little Nemo the Dream Master, only douchier.

4. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/20/2012 20:38

Pickles is gonna give some dude a glass bottom boat for being durdenite of the week. That’s about it.

5. Rok 04/20/2012 21:50

Sweet,

I’d like in on some on that action. I just ate five ears of corn on the cob and an egg salad panini.

So it ought to be interesting.

6. The Narrator 04/20/2012 22:01

Wow, outing Selena through the kiss cam? That’s fucked up and her own business. You’re supposed to be experimenting at her age anyway.

I fully support girl on girl action. You should too.

7. pump 04/20/2012 22:53

man, i hate hiccups that last hours

8. cmarsh1123 04/20/2012 23:03

is that the girl that mr. rooney mistook for ferris?

9. B A Baracus 04/21/2012 08:59

2F1T – I had to hit Urbandictionary to find out about glass bottom boat. That’s disgusting. Now I hate Danny Thomas even more.

10. revolution17 04/21/2012 11:53

i don’t get this ‘dude’…he looks like a lesbian

11. Cocktail 04/21/2012 14:15

Another Bieber story? Figures.

12. WebsterDwayne45 04/21/2012 16:03

like Linda said I am alarmed that a single mom able to get paid $7383 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you see this site link>>> http://hireworker.wordpress.com/

13. Gildorg 04/21/2012 18:35

Linda is a bitch. I don’t like that lying whore.

You know, Mr. Nutt, that chick you found for me is pretty incredible looking, but I am thinking she might be more to Finkle’s taste.

She has some pretty darn big feet.

Well, I gotta get dressed and get ready for gig 2.

14. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/21/2012 19:47

Does this look infected?

15. Eyes_Closed 04/21/2012 22:36

I’ll show that Gomez cutie a week of humiliation once I get within bukkake range of her innocent face…….

16. Cocktail 04/21/2012 23:27

I’d ‘Spiderman’ Selena Gomez if Justin Bieber wasn’t around. I don’t want to take the chance that he might intercept my thrown handful of semen that was meant for her.

17. HerreraShana 04/21/2012 23:50

as Lawrence explained I am taken by surprise that anyone can make $7071 in one month on the computer. have you seen this webpage makecash16.c om

18. Mr. Pickles 04/22/2012 04:56

I’ll bite…….and say…….everything looks fine there. No need to worry.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

19. Gildorg 04/22/2012 19:55

Argh…

Home from another poopy day.

Time for a drink or two or three!

Cheers Gentlemen!

Enjoy the last of your weekend… (For those of you who actually get to enjoy them…)

20. SomeoneluvsU 04/22/2012 21:28

Anything having to do with Selena Gomez says kissing Justin Bieber is humiliating