A second male masseuse is now suing John Travolta

By brendon May 08, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

8856

John Travolta was trolling male masseuses for easy gay sex, but everything fell apart because he was so creepy about it, and I’m not talking about the sexual battery lawsuit filed yesterday, or the new one filed today, but an email I posted in 2006 saying Travolta was doing the exact same stuff back then while filming ‘Hairspray’ in Toronto.

While in town, he went to the Mayfair Raquet and Fitness Centre to get some massage therapy and he specifically requested male therapists. The RMT he ended up with is a fairly flamboyant gay man. After his first treatment he promptly rebooked weekly appointments with the same therapist.
Here’s where it gets better. Last week the club asked him to no longer come back due to “too much gay behaviour in the locker rooms” as he was making other members very uncomfortable.

And I know I’ve said this before but I used to work at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, and Travolta personally invited me to his room on several occasions. He did the same with our doorman. So when his lawyer says these events are “a complete fiction and fabrication” and that “None of the events claimed … ever occurred”, it is laugh out loud funny, because these events have occurred dozens of times, for years, all over the place. It’s offensive to me. Because Travolta offered those guys money. What do I look like, some cheap slut?

1. Observer 05/08/2012 17:21

A male massage therapist who is booked by a male client should expect that he will need to bring a semen spitton as part of the paraphernalia……..

2. Gildorg 05/08/2012 17:36

That is just disturbing, Obs…

Frigging Faqs… Didn’t they destroy a couple of civilizations with their behavior?

3. dubbya 05/08/2012 17:59

Checking the deleted scenes of brokeback mountain for the urban cowboys.

4. Observer 05/08/2012 18:36

“And I know I’ve said this before but I used to work at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, and Travolta personally invited me to his room on several occasions. He did the same with our doorman.”

…so the obvious question……….unkempt……or natty?

5. Observer 05/08/2012 18:36

…so the obvious question……….unkempt……or natty?

6. VaginaOfParis 05/08/2012 18:42

Where’s Gloria Allred – she’ll get to the bottom of this.

7. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/08/2012 19:03

B went back to the room for free?

8. Raymond K. Hessel 05/08/2012 20:26

JT is fucked. Just not the way he was expecting.

9. Gildorg 05/08/2012 20:30

Naw, he’ll do what all people with money do… They will settle it for more than he will want to pay and less then the other two faqs would get if they went to court…

Waste of everyone’s time…

Now can we get back to some tits?

Mr. Nutt, Sir?

10. Mr. Poop 05/08/2012 20:59

You know, the last time I saw him at the Blue Oyster Bar he was looking a little questionable, and his chaps were ill-fitting and barely covered his buttocks.

We were all laughing about how gay he was later while we were doing our nails.

11. The Puppet 05/08/2012 21:10

what a surprise…Br3nd@ with his homo posts…….

Suck cock much?

12. Mr. Poop 05/08/2012 21:14

Puppet,

Does this look swollen to you?

13. Rok 05/08/2012 21:18

Dave’s not here, man.

14. felch 05/08/2012 21:44

Wait a fucking second, john travolta is gay?

15. Eyes_Closed 05/08/2012 21:48

Mr. Poop……

Don’t try and trick us…….we know that you know that chaps never cover the buttocks……

…..that is why they are so popular

16. Eyes_Closed 05/08/2012 21:50

This place is no fun without P e pper……..

17. Rok 05/08/2012 21:51

I threw my shit-cycle off today. I woke up too early, then I was busy all and in the airport.

I refuse to shit an airplane.

I have my dignity for fuck’s sake!

18. Eyes_Closed 05/08/2012 22:30

Shitting an airplane must be invigorating…..especially if it is
    a turbo-prop

19. Rok 05/08/2012 22:35

You would probably expect that I would be into that sort of thing, but I consider shitting something vey solemn and meaningful . . . almost spiritual.

. . . and I have to shit into water.

I’m not fucking European God Damnit

20. Eyes_Closed 05/08/2012 22:41

I once posted a link about German toilets and the shelf built into their toilets so they can examine their shit prior to flushing it….